Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: KQo in MP - Straightforward 35/12 opens UTG
Raise 4 14.81%
Call 2 7.41%
Fold 21 77.78%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-14-2007, 07:55 PM

Default Re: Some things need to be said

enon looks like a vegetarian- discuss.
Old 01-14-2007, 08:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
demen,

oh give me a break dude. please let us move on to the new point, which was that i have been elevated to "the least respectable person on 2+2" because of my views on ass beatings. lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

dont forget the exemplary moral compass you displayed when you offered people money to find out a way to send a kid's professor a thread in which he vented about his situation. there's haha funny prank and there's paying faceless people to realistically fukc a kid's life up after he vents anonymously on an internet message board.

cheers!

e
Old 01-14-2007, 08:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LESS TALKING MORE PHOTOSHOPPING TONGNI PICTURES

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry

Old 01-14-2007, 08:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
demen,

oh give me a break dude. please let us move on to the new point, which was that i have been elevated to "the least respectable person on 2+2" because of my views on ass beatings. lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

dont forget the exemplary moral compass you displayed when you offered people money to find out a way to send a kid's professor a thread in which he vented about his situation. there's haha funny prank and there's paying faceless people to realistically fukc a kid's life up after he vents anonymously on an internet message board.

cheers!

e

[/ QUOTE ]

o,

lol whatever dude. if you want to say i lost respect because of that thread, go nuts, but the idea that you think i lost respect in this thread is laughable. but for future reference you should know that intentionally misspelling words like "[censored]" as you have above is against the rules of 2p2.
Old 01-14-2007, 08:20 PM

By the way, I'd like to mention that it sems to me that all this crap from shaun about how I "bash other people" or from HIV about my "anger issues" seems to be a smokescreen to deflect criticisms about their own behavior surrounding this incident.

I mean the fact that HIV posted this:

"It is nothing against the rules in the site, but it is against the SPIRIT of the rules."

Seems to clearly indicate to me that he's completely cluless as to how or why what he did could be ethically wrong. As if it were mentioned in FTP's terms of service that more than one person to an account was okay, substituting someone else for a heads-up challenge would be okay, because it's covered in the site's rules! As if because there's no written rule regarding an agreement you make with someone else, it's okay to violate it.

Seriously, do you two not understand why your word is important?
Old 01-14-2007, 08:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Adult or not sir, I think you'd be hard-pressed to find a majority of people who wouldn't beat some ass if they had moneys stole from them.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no group of adults I know with a majority who would 'beat some ass' if money was taken from them.
Not professional workers or staff.
Not college grads or graduate students.
Not men or women.
Not retirees or workers.
Not white, black, asian, latino, Indian, nor certainly the French.

The adults I know would try to get the money back, without resulting to assault & battery. Either by going to the police or the courts of law.
Old 01-14-2007, 08:28 PM

najdorf,

obv you are just as disrespectable as me and james. can't stand people like you.

c
Old 01-14-2007, 08:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

mark, me and brad. arguments can be made for all of us looking a bit retarded.

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a really cool picture. As for looking retarded, I see a joint and alcohol and can safely assume a couple other drugs that led to your intense and wide-eyed joviality so that's understandable.
Old 01-14-2007, 08:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The adults I know would try to get the money back, without resulting to assault & battery. Either by going to the police or the courts of law.

[/ QUOTE ]
So if you're standing outside a busy store with your grandmother waiting for a cab, all of a sudden some guy grabs ahold her purse and starts running up the block, there are no cops immediatly in sight. Do you really not chase and tackle that man down and get your grandmas stuff back? If you don't, you may just really dislike physical confrontations..
Old 01-14-2007, 09:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Word is bond

[/ QUOTE ]

A+