Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2007, 12:38 AM

Default Re: What to order from hot starbucks girl?

[ QUOTE ]
OP,

This is what I generally use when picking up coffeeshop chicks and waitresses:

You: "You must get awfully tired by the end of your shift"

Her: (nodding)

You: "Do you ever get a chance to go on vacation?"

Her: (something)

You: "If you were to take a real vacation in your ideal spot, what would it be like?"

Her: (describing her ideal vacation spot) (Play along with her fantasy, offer her some more descriptions in the same line. If she asks you the same, answer with "Before I answer that…")

You: "Let me ask you something else. You know that feeling you have when you get home after a hard day of work and all you can think about is stripping off your clothes and sliding into a hot bath or taking a shower? Which do you prefer? A Bath or a shower?"

Her: "Bath"

You: "You know how sometimes, before you even get in, you imagine the heat just working its way through every part of your body and then you actually slide in, and that warmth just takes you and you surrender to it? (have something is store for a shower as well"

Her: (something)

You: "What's your name?"

Her: "Myname"

You: "Well, Myname, it's really been fun talking to you. It's too bad that we won't get the chance to do it again without all these distractions and interruptions."

Her: (If she doesn't catch the hint, then before you leave…)

You: "You know, I meant what I said about it being fun talking to you. Maybe we could meet for coffee sometime. Like tomorrow?"

If at some point she says "Why do you ask?"

You: Well, you're working now and I could see you seemed a little tired, so I just wanted to take your mind off your job for a moment and have you imagine something relaxing and soothing right here"

[/ QUOTE ]

This is borderline Sexual Terrorist not smooth. Try this on a girl in england and they will ring the police.
Old 01-05-2007, 12:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
traz,

I forgot to note that right after she says "Bath" and you respond, you should put your hand on her arm right around when you say the word "imagine."

[/ QUOTE ]

El D,

Your skills are superb. I feel seduced reading it. RJ would be proud.
Old 01-05-2007, 12:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
traz,

I forgot to note that right after she says "Bath" and you respond, you should put your hand on her arm right around when you say the word "imagine."

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, there's the anchor. Awesome
Old 01-05-2007, 01:20 AM

Standard coffee shop/smoothie joint pickup:

You: "I've never been here before, what is the best drink?

Hot chick: "Well the ___ ___ _______ _____ccino is great."

You: "Sounds good. I'll take that."

Next time you come in:

You: "Hey you're the girl that made me that delicious ____ ____ _____ ____ccino a few weeks ago."

At this point she will either remember you and you can have a conversation with her, or she won't. If her body language is good, then after talking to her shortly you ask her for her number.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:28 AM

El D, that is good stuff, but it's obvious no one else on this thread is a PUA or has used FS. You templated a lot of that bro but it's ok, cause it's good advice. Credit where credit is due, however.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:41 AM

Doesn't matter what you order. As long as you say "Thanks a latte"
Old 01-05-2007, 01:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Standard coffee shop/smoothie joint pickup:

You: "I've never been here before, what is the best drink?

Hot chick: "Well the ___ ___ _______ _____ccino is great."

You: "Sounds good. I'll take that."

Next time you come in:

You: "Hey you're the girl that made me that delicious ____ ____ _____ ____ccino a few weeks ago."

At this point she will either remember you and you can have a conversation with her, or she won't. If her body language is good, then after talking to her shortly you ask her for her number.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I'm getting old, but don't guys just ask girls out anymore??
Old 01-05-2007, 02:10 AM

so0o0o0 i think i more support the not just straight up asking a girl on a date thing, because it's a very good trick for unsuspecting girls such as myself. in example, the guy i was sitting next to on the plane today was visiting SD for vacation, and i was telling him places to go. well the person he was meeting here also wasn't local, so he said well then i'll call you if i get lost, and i laughed and was like sure, of course! because i am very friendly, but then he started progressing it and being like take you out to lunch you can give me a tour, etc. so by the time we were at the baggage claim, he was "taking me out to dinner" etc. don't worry, i mentioned nlsoldier like 80 billion times, but he's in atlantis right now, SOOO i got really scared and didn't answer my phone all night. but then that was kind of hilarious because nlsoldier called me from different numbers on his friends' cell phones, and so i was ignoring my own boyfriend on accident.

anyways, the tl;dr cliff's notes is that if this guy had been up front and said can i take you to dinner one night, i would have said no, i have a boyfriend. but because he did it hte pussy way, he now has my number and called me in class [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

anyways,
i would laugh hysterically at the thanks a latte. like hysterically. but then again, i looove customer service jobs, so i'm used to cheesy jokes. i bet that one is avoided because people think girls have heard it before, and she's probably pining away, wondering when someone's going to say it to her!

also, guys...OP doesn't like coffee, so what happens when he has to take a convincing sip in front of her?
Old 01-05-2007, 03:48 AM

Ask how much a certain drink is, she'll answer, then ask how much her phone numbr is worth, lolz.
Old 01-05-2007, 03:57 AM

Are you going to mention NLsolider in every post you make? I mean, I like your posts, but I really dislike it when chicks mention that they have a bf.