Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance

View Poll Results: HOT or NOT
HOT 11 44.00%
NOT 14 56.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 12:28 AM

Default Re: Mod Loses Prop Bet, Won\'t Respond To Me

Gump,

Who made you hall monitor? I think you are trying to see how many times you can say "douche" in a thread.

The guy got paid. Good for him. "more or less right?" WTF are you talking about? Hes 100% in the right.
Old 10-09-2007, 12:31 AM

Old 10-09-2007, 12:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know if you checked this thread or not but I have the overwhelming support of the people here in this regard.

Fortunately in this situation you can't tell me to do a damn thing. Your reputation is on the line here and it looks like its already been greatly questioned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, chill out. While you are more or less in the right -- posting this thread at this point in time was probably questionable given the implied content of your discussion with adanthar -- the more noise you make at this point, the stupider you look. If you don't get paid in the next 24-48 hours or so, then you can start squawking again.

EDIT: Posting PM's in the thread isn't exactly a classy move, either. You both look like douches in the end, so congratulations.

[/ QUOTE ]

You couldn't be more wrong.

Do you think its a coincidence that payment was made the same day this thread got started?
Old 10-09-2007, 12:32 AM

So is this dramabomb over yet?
Old 10-09-2007, 12:34 AM

Payment confirmed. Thank you kyleb and more importantly thank you BBV for the support.

LOCK IT UP
Old 10-09-2007, 12:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know if you checked this thread or not but I have the overwhelming support of the people here in this regard.

Fortunately in this situation you can't tell me to do a damn thing. Your reputation is on the line here and it looks like its already been greatly questioned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, chill out. While you are more or less in the right -- posting this thread at this point in time was probably questionable given the implied content of your discussion with adanthar -- the more noise you make at this point, the stupider you look. If you don't get paid in the next 24-48 hours or so, then you can start squawking again.

EDIT: Posting PM's in the thread isn't exactly a classy move, either. You both look like douches in the end, so congratulations.

[/ QUOTE ]

You couldn't be more wrong.

Do you think its a coincidence that payment was made the same day this thread got started?

[/ QUOTE ]

It actually is, but blah blah Kyle's a liar and so forth and blah blah unsubstantiated Internet attacks on my character. This is why I'm not engaging any of you in debate - when the groupthink focuses on one viewpoint, there's basically no recourse.

I could have backer X and person I lent money to Y post here and vouch for me, but what's the point? You'll just shred them to bits and call them shills.

This will be the last time I post in the thread. Hope you all had fun. I need to go collect my huge Diamondbacks/Indians/Cowboys winnings now.
Old 10-09-2007, 12:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I need to go collect my huge Diamondbacks/Indians/Cowboys winnings now.

[/ QUOTE ]

youre cool

and btw you spelled hudge wrong
Old 10-09-2007, 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Gump,

Who made you hall monitor? I think you are trying to see how many times you can say "douche" in a thread.

The guy got paid. Good for him. "more or less right?" WTF are you talking about? Hes 100% in the right.

[/ QUOTE ]

adanthar suggests upthread that OP wait until Wednesday to post. adanthar was going to try to talk to kyle in the interim. Thus, this likely would have been resolved without the public drama, and so I'm inclined to view the drama as largely drama for its own sake. That's the basis of my comment. Diomed's later posts in the thread just make him look a little silly and shrill to me, but to each his own, I guess.
Old 10-09-2007, 12:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah diomed don't worry dude you are not out of line at all

[/ QUOTE ]

Prop bets should always be paid same day or as close as possible. To wait 9 days (or even more) is inexcusable.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-09-2007, 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for blowing everything way out of proportion for absolutely no reason. I've always paid my bets and didn't realize you needed $200 to eat this week - what the hell is the rush?

As for your multiple IM windows the other day when you were drunk, I certainly did not see them until much later. I had hide windows on and was working for several hours straight.

Do me a favor and never talk to me again. Expect the FTP transfer shortly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhh finally I got a PM response about the whole ordeal. It rings of classiness

[/ QUOTE ]

dont post PMs

do you know what the [censored] akronym stand for?
Closed Thread