Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2007, 04:35 AM

Default Re: HUD stats in FR

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I also sit in the same seat, and arrange the seat to my left has 'fold SB to steal', 2nd seat to my left has 'fold SB to steal' and 'fold BB to steal', and 3rd seat to my left has 'fold BB to steal'. (the extras is in case there's a sitout 1st/2nd to my left)

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooooh, that's some smart idea right there. I will so do that (of course also adding the stealattempts to the two chairs to my left).

[/ QUOTE ]

I considered this, but frankly, there's very few hands I will consider calling to a late raise from an aggy stealer that are different from calling to an occasional stealer.

Having said that, there are definitely hands I would resteal with from an aggy stealer that I would just call from an occasional stealer. Hmmm I'm gonna add this to mine too.
Old 08-09-2007, 04:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

The raise with stat is in the notes. you'll get that with the auto import notes function.

[/ QUOTE ]
Correct me if I´m wrong, but you have to find these stats and type them in yourself in PT and then export your notes to Poker Stars, right?? If not please tell me how to do it.

// M

[/ QUOTE ]

No, just look up the "Export Notes" function and you'll find it somewhere there. It will be automatically put into the Stars Notesfile (or any other supported Site's notesfile) . You'll need to have Stars closed before you do it. I'd set the threshold to at least 150 hands observed otherwise it takes too long.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK.
I found it. Thanks

// M
Old 08-09-2007, 05:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I heard someone once describe such a set up as 'skittles spilled all over the screen'. I kinda concur I would go blind in no time with a setup like that. I really don't think all that stuff is necessary, some of my best sessions are using no HUD at all, just playing solid poker instead of relyin too much on stats. That said, I use VPIP, PFR, CBET, Fold to CBET, and then F/T/R aggression in a combined stat.

[/ QUOTE ]

I kinda see the point. And I think the aggression lines in my set up will have to go or at least cut down.

At he moment I was experimenting with showing the stats of each and every bozo but I think it is better to set the threshhold to 50 (100?) observed hands.
Old 08-09-2007, 06:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I also sit in the same seat, and arrange the seat to my left has 'fold SB to steal', 2nd seat to my left has 'fold SB to steal' and 'fold BB to steal', and 3rd seat to my left has 'fold BB to steal'. (the extras is in case there's a sitout 1st/2nd to my left)

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooooh, that's some smart idea right there. I will so do that (of course also adding the stealattempts to the two chairs to my left).

[/ QUOTE ]

I considered this, but frankly, there's very few hands I will consider calling to a late raise from an aggy stealer that are different from calling to an occasional stealer.

Having said that, there are definitely hands I would resteal with from an aggy stealer that I would just call from an occasional stealer. Hmmm I'm gonna add this to mine too.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not so much for reraising in SB or BB but more for reraising when holding the BTN. High stealing percentages are also some indication for wider ranges of a CO-raiser. I live and die of the BTN position so I either have to fight back against aggro COs or change the table.
Old 08-09-2007, 01:01 PM

My setup was rather laggy, I play 10 tables. I didn't have the database cache turned on in PAHud. I assume you are already compacting the PT database regularly? If you have the cache on in PAHud, then i have no idea... My computer sux and i run 10 tables no prob