Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Push with 7's
Yes (This is the hand to double up) 0 0%
No (Wait for a better spot) 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-13-2007, 12:36 AM

Default Re: TV: What are you watching? 7/4

Great review as usual, Wookie. Really enjoyed your take on last night's dances. I want to comment but I made the mistake of watching the Twin Peaks finale and now I'm super depressed. Well disturbed and depressed. I can't shake the final images so it's sort of hard to think about dance at the moment. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

All I can do is post this

I felt bad for your cheerleader (JS). She actually impressed me last night. That little girl can dance. She moves well and is very sexy.

I think your point about the jazz piece not being terribly complicated is valid. But still, what a performance! It was so theatrical. BC has impressed me throughout the competition. Not sure if it's because he's a great dancer or more because I find his presence on stage so compelling. I'm drawn to the ones who light up on stage and have such heart. I guess I feel Neal is like that. Cedric too. I like the ones whose personalities shine through. I think Hok is one of those people.

Hopefully I will be able to talk coherently tomorrow. Not sure.

Oh yeah, I wanted to say that I thought your cheerleader did a great job with her solo tonight and I think that Cedric was a lot of fun to watch each week and I will really miss him.
Old 07-16-2007, 10:39 PM

WHERE IS SNIPER?? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Has he abandoned the Lounge?

Odell, why are you not posting?! Age of Love is just ridiculous. First of all let me say that ALL of the 40 year olds are getting on my nerves. I don't like a one of them. If there's one thing I can't stand it's a smug confident woman. That Jen lady is practically insufferable. Come on. I would give her a smack if I were there.

Second, do these people ever have any intelligent conversations with that guy? The whole thing seems a tad shallow to me. Third, WHAT IS UP WITH THE CRYING GIRL? Why do we watch this show? Is it possible the crying girl is just an actress, planted by the producers to spice things up?

Who will he pick and do any of us actually care?

(p.s. I thought he looked really sexy tonight when he was trying to convince Maria to stay. He's pretty cool when he loosens up and laughs [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])
Old 07-16-2007, 10:56 PM

I can't remember the names, but the crying younger girl was intolerable. And the older woman who was the last to stay should be banned from television. My money is on the hockey cheerleader with the big fake breasts.
Old 07-16-2007, 10:58 PM

Top Chef
Old 07-16-2007, 11:04 PM

Did you catch next weeks preview? Looks pretty good! We have to make sure we watch next week. They go camping and someone makes a jackass out of herself. Should be compelling television.

The cheerleader with the big fake boobies eh? Is that Amanda? Her whole face is a little too made up if you ask me. I think he might pick her though. They seem to go well together.

God I'm glad you didn't like that Maria chick. She is too much. Completely lost all credibility with the other girls in that house. If I were her I would hate myself after that ridiculous display, (tossing her head back and howling like that [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]). Good god, woman, get a grip.
Old 07-17-2007, 01:56 AM

Default Re: TV: What are you watching? 7/16

Hi katy, just a busy month offline, surprisingly, I haven't watched much TV the last couple of weeks either.
Old 07-17-2007, 07:53 PM

Sniper, please come back and talk TV with us. I could always count on you to watch the shows I like.

Tuesday night:

On The Lot people! Do not forget to set your DVRs or whatever it is you do.

Tonight's episode - Action Genre. I think 2 directors are going to be eliminated. I would like some discussion on this tomorrow.
Old 07-17-2007, 08:16 PM

On The Lot

Aghh! For really bad men's fashion check out the first director up in the action films. This guy is in serious need of a makeover.

I'm excited that Jason is coming up next. He's one of my favorites in this competition. (Wish he would lose the hat though.)
Old 07-17-2007, 08:22 PM

I just turned in on Katy and really liked Key Witness. Initially I was not paying attention and thought that Utah was just watching a movie on cable.
Old 07-17-2007, 10:12 PM

WSOP FT live