LeggoPoker Hand History Converter

Check preflop, flop and turn, please.
BTN: $9.65
Hero (SB): $14.75
BB: $2.50 33/6/4
UTG: $10.35
MP: $15 - 18/4/1.3 over 118 hands
CO: $9.65

BB is a min buy in spewer. MP hasn't shown much down.

Pre-Flop: K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
UTG folds, <font color="red">MP raises to $0.35</font>, 2 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $1.50</font>, BB calls $1.40, MP calls $1.15

BB call doesn't concern me. I'm figuring MP range to be AA-JJ, AK, AQ Does that seem like a fair range?

Flop: ($4.50) 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (3 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $3</font>, BB calls $1 and is All-In, MP calls $3

2/3 the pot and MP is sticking around. Should I have bet more/less since I'm oop.

Turn: ($11.50) Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (3 Players - 1 is All-In)
<font color="red">Hero bets $4</font>, <font color="red">MP raises to $10.50 and is All-In</font>, Hero folds

Should I have checked/bet more? Was I nitty folding to the scare card? I knew I was playing for the rest of my stack at that point and possibly drawing dead.
Old 11-13-2007, 07:56 PM

Default Re: KK in sb .05/.10

I would be inclined to get all my money in on the turn here, you have an overpair and its pretty unlikely that this player is going to be just calling on the flop w/ a flush draw in a RR pot(if he had AKc I think he would be reraising the flop)

Obv he could have a set but hands like 99-QQ would also take this line at NL10 imo.

If you are betting the turn you cannot fold here imo, if you bet small and he shoves you have to call, otherwise you should just check fold.

IMO i would get it all in on the turn

I am only at NL10 myself so this advice probably sucks!
Old 11-13-2007, 08:00 PM

Less pf imo. Maybe 1.1/1.2. Bet closer to pot on flop when its this drawy + 3way.

Question is, is this turn AQ/air often enough to call river? I don't really think so with those stats. I just fold here too.
Old 11-13-2007, 08:06 PM

this is kind of hard, the problem is do You believe him that he has flush? if the answer is Yes, and in my opinion he has flush more then 70% of the time here the fold is correct. if You dont believe him, dont put him on set, just get it all in.
Old 11-13-2007, 08:06 PM

do you guys really think we can get away from this on the turn. we have to pay 6.5 more to win 26. i really think with over 4-1 we cant fold here

atleast i dont think i can get rid of this hand solely based on the odds. I know if i had the Kspade in my hand im beatin him into the pot but i also think im calling here
Old 11-13-2007, 08:07 PM

Why not just check and see what he does? He doesn't look like the bluffing type and he is less likely to bluff anyway with the shorty in there. If he bets anything significant we can probably dump it. I don't see him bluffing this turn when checked to very often. If he had a smaller over-pair like TT then he is likely to check behind. If he starts bombing this turn I think I'd be afraid of QQ/AA more than anything.

As played we definitely have to call.
Old 11-13-2007, 08:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this is kind of hard, the problem is do You believe him that he has flush? if the answer is Yes, and in my opinion he has flush more then 70% of the time here the fold is correct. if You dont believe him, dont put him on set, just get it all in.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think if we look at the range that was assigned by OP a flush is the least likely hand that villian could have. there is only one combination in that range (which btw i agree with the range) that has made a flush and that is AK. AQ no longer can make a flush because the Q dropped on the turn. i think if we are behind its to AA or QQ. we are ahead of JJ, AQ and split KK. i think this is a call because were ahead of more than we are behind.
Old 11-13-2007, 08:13 PM

The problem is, we've just been turn raised. He has to give us credit for an overpair most of the time. with a pfr of 4 and an AF of 1.3, I don't think this is BS very often at all.

We got turn-raised after showning massive aggression by a relatively passive tighty. BALUUUUGA.

We are far from pot committed with 6.50 left behind; thats just less than half our stack.

Apart from minor pf and flop betsizing pedantics, this hand is well played imo. Much prefer b/f to c/f or c/c turn.
Old 11-14-2007, 05:57 AM

preflop looks good. i would put MP on a slightly wider range than you did (unless you have a more detailed read than you gave in the OP). since you are 150bb deep and he is in position and people don't like to fold, he could have some pocket pairs or other implied odds hands.

on the flop your betsize is fine. you could maybe bet slightly more as it is a very wet flop, but no problem.

your turn bet size is really bad though. i like a check/fold or a larger bet/call. his turn raise is nasty but you might have to call. you need 21% equity, so you need to win 1 time in 5. it's difficult to see a hand he might have that you beat except for flop floats but you could definately have induced a bluff with your betsize. i'd call because i hate getting bluffed with good pot odds, but a fold is fine too.

the turn bet size is where you go wrong.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:50 AM

I am almost sure he has a hand like AK AJ A10 of spades, by the way he played he called pre-flop raise trying to hit big got the nut flush draw got good odds to call your bet on flop. the hit on turn, in my opinion i don't think there was much you could of done there. just quietly would you be able to say what he had for my own curiosity! since BB was all in i assume it went to showdown?