Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2007, 11:13 PM

Default Whadya wanna bet... ESPN & WSOP error decks

Apparently, some people don't appreciate the value of 'Big Time Mistakes'. Once ESPN airs its first WSOP-07 installment including the 'Mega Disaster' '07 'Peek' cards (with Jeffrey Pollack's name misspelled -key stat) and all the complaints from the top $5000 Mixed Game kick-off event players, every hayseed and yokel will want a deck or two of these for their 'Home Game'. I will bet $100 per man/woman (I'll hold the money) that there will be sealed set-ups going on eBay for $300+.

Check it out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2007-WSOP-WORLD-SERI...1QQcmdZViewItem

Sincerely,
Titanic Thompson
Old 07-05-2007, 11:17 PM

Default Re: Whadya wanna bet... ESPN & WSOP error decks

pls quit life
Old 07-05-2007, 11:19 PM

I don't know how ebay works. can I give you fake negative feedback for spamming or can I only give you feedback if we have a completed transaction on the books.

please let me know ASAP because I would love to create a bunch of ebay accounts to spam you with negative feedback. or maybe each 2p2er could just give you one message of bad feedback, oh the possibilities
Old 07-05-2007, 11:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know how ebay works. can I give you fake negative feedback for spamming or can I only give you feedback if we have a completed transaction on the books.

please let me know ASAP because I would love to create a bunch of ebay accounts to spam you with negative feedback. or maybe each 2p2er could just give you one message of bad feedback, oh the possibilities

[/ QUOTE ]

Not my cards and not selling'em ... but just bought two set-ups today... and yes, I think we'd have to do a tranny 4 u 2 leave negative
Old 07-05-2007, 11:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not my cards and not selling'em ... but just bought two set-ups today... and yes, I think we'd have to do a tranny 4 u 2 leave negative

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure you've done plenty of trannies already, OP. Seems like just the kind of thing you'd be into. Sicko.
Old 07-05-2007, 11:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure you've done plenty of trannies already, OP. Seems like just the kind of thing you'd be into. Sicko.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ur good... u musta just busted out on the bubble somewhere... lotsa pent up anger spilled into a harmless post about a 'Titanic' mistake by the WSOP... WasSOP with that. Bet still stands

Sincerely,
Titanic Thompson
Old 07-05-2007, 11:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ur good... u musta just busted out on the bubble somewhere... lotsa pent up anger spilled into a harmless post about a 'Titanic' mistake by the WSOP... WasSOP with that. Bet still stands

Sincerely,
Titanic Thompson

[/ QUOTE ]

ty spammer
Old 07-05-2007, 11:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
WasSOP

[/ QUOTE ]

This might be the lamest attempt at humor ever put out by a keyboard.
Old 07-06-2007, 07:29 PM

[censored] this thread.