Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-19-2007, 11:56 PM

Default Re: Weed War - How much in one \"sitting\"

[ QUOTE ]
I once smoked 40 bottle tokes in one sitting on a bet. It wasn't easy, and it wasn't fun. But I won the bet. Was still a colossal waste of good hash.

[/ QUOTE ]
While his hash dealer pays off the bet, he is whistling all the way to the bank.
Old 04-19-2007, 11:59 PM

i've got a better idea for a contest. it will be more fun, and the winner will have something he can truly feel proud of.

biggest snapper contest. for those of you who don't know, a "snapper" (sometimes refered to as a snap or snaps) is the act of taking a bong hit that ends with the cashed herb being pulled through the bowl into the bong water. basically you pack a small bowl and then smoke the whole thing in one toke.

so, get your pals together, get a bong, and see who can do the biggest one. this is much more fun than just sitting around smoking an ounce. you'll be just as stoned, and have a lot of weed and money left over.
Old 04-20-2007, 02:16 AM

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DOING AN OUNCE EACH
Old 04-20-2007, 02:20 AM

guids,

why on earth would you order pepsi when dr pepper is available?
Old 04-20-2007, 05:10 AM

See who can hold this down the longest.
Old 04-20-2007, 06:36 AM

I remember one time going to something called the 'Bong olympics' where the premise was HU bong snaps in a bracket format - winner takes all

whoever snaps the rip first moves on to next round

Old 04-20-2007, 02:12 PM

A couple of points:

1. Re weed being laced with stronger stuff. The reason this does not happen is no dealer would waste a stronger more expensive drug in that way. It doesnt happen. Sometimes it just hits you for 6. I treasure these moments

2. Is anyone using the 100% cellulose see through 'glass papers' to smoke at the moment ? I am and I cant make up my mind if I like them more than the ultra thin silver rizla. But if they are better for you I may push on with them.
Old 04-20-2007, 02:38 PM

I'm one of the types that is a super lightweight... I get contact highs if I stand next to someone smoking a J, and one bong hit is enough to make me throw up. The whole experience usually lasts around 3 1/2 hours for me, and culminates with puking/hallucinating (audial) and just praying for it to end.

Little off topic, but does anyone else feel like they can never capture the essence of what it's like to be high? I mean, we can remember what we saw and did while we were high, but its impossible for me to remember the *essence* of being high, like its a whole other dreamworld. And everytime I step back into that dreamworld, I immediately think "ohhh yeahh that's what its like to be high". Anyone else feel that way?

-mistermuni
Old 04-20-2007, 02:52 PM
 is offline

Personally I really enjoy cellulose "papers". If you watch how they smoke they roach up from the burning end 1st, and as you smoke the joint, the part you are smoking gets more and more roached out and it feels like the cellulose papers will actually get you a little more blazed than more conventional papers.

Mister, I definately remember the feeling your talkin about, I got it alot when I first started smoking but not so much lately. The first time I smoked I got so high I got the spins and almost threw-up. I really thought our stuff must have been laced, but my bro eventually convinced me I just needed to go home and pass out.
Old 04-20-2007, 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm one of the types that is a super lightweight... I get contact highs if I stand next to someone smoking a J, and one bong hit is enough to make me throw up. The whole experience usually lasts around 3 1/2 hours for me, and culminates with puking/hallucinating (audial) and just praying for it to end.

Little off topic, but does anyone else feel like they can never capture the essence of what it's like to be high? I mean, we can remember what we saw and did while we were high, but its impossible for me to remember the *essence* of being high, like its a whole other dreamworld. And everytime I step back into that dreamworld, I immediately think "ohhh yeahh that's what its like to be high". Anyone else feel that way?

-mistermuni

[/ QUOTE ] Iv'e thought this too. I feel like I'm entering a spiritual realm when I'm high or at least becoming aware of the spiritual realm that is always present. Iv'e discovered so many things while being lifted and imagined at least a hundred ideas that would make me millions. The only drawback is I can't remember what they were when I return. Reminds me of the Dragonlance chronicles, where Magi had to relearn their spells daily because they could not carry the rememberance from day to day. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]