Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-01-2007, 02:04 AM

Default Re: d10 makes a thread about a girl

d10, good luck but this is kinda LOL/sad. Meeting chicks on dating sites is like calling a job candidate whose resume is posted on Monster.com. You may think you may have what they want but they're in bed with EVERYONE, and it's disgusting and frustrating. Seriously, this chick, if she is halfway decent looking (as she appears to be) could easily have two dates per night, every night, every day. She could eat for free indefinitely.

Bottom line, you're probably losing out to some other dude here, and who knows what else she has lined up. You should just move on and spam a bunch of other non-fatties and save yourself the frustration.
Old 08-01-2007, 02:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
how can you seriously care about a girl you met on the internet and [censored] on the first date, who is now [censored] another dude already?

[/ QUOTE ]

qft

as usual, the answer to any girl question on 2p2 is "ignore her and see what happens"
Old 08-01-2007, 02:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
how can you seriously care about a girl you met on the internet and [censored] on the first date, who is now [censored] another dude already?

[/ QUOTE ]

qft

as usual, the answer to any girl question on 2p2 is "ignore her and see what happens"

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha, yep.
Old 08-01-2007, 02:39 AM

She's obviously working on other things. You've initiated plenty of contact. If she's interested, she'll get in touch. And, if she does get in contact, I guess then you can see where you're at and decide how to proceed.
Old 08-01-2007, 03:16 AM

d10,

Just to reiterate what others are implying at, I would love to be in a position where I could have some fun with a girl and not have to worry about the relationship piece.

Not saying that helps you...just maybe, you know, if she lives near DC, hook a bro up with some digits?

(in all honesty, even though you want to 'do' something to make things more to your liking, you can't. NT, slickpoppa and a couple others have basically hit it spot on. Enjoy whatever contact you have with her, take it easy, if things are supposed to work out, they will, if not, s'all good.)
Old 08-01-2007, 03:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You don't hear much about guys who take their shot and miss.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love this quote, and I just read every one of your posts and laughed out loud at a couple, spraying spit on the screen at one in particular (where the guy gives a long serious response to your question).

Another one I really liked was this:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rue#Post9473808
Old 08-01-2007, 04:32 AM

How the f do you get a decent looking girl to message you back on a dating site, I am batting .000.
Old 08-01-2007, 08:02 AM

His [censored] is bigger than yours. But no seriously dont message her, wait till she messages you, that way u dont seem clingy/attatched to her.
Old 08-01-2007, 08:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As simplistic as this sounds, I agree with this and think it's generally good advice to the majority of girl situations.

[ QUOTE ]
Any girl who is hooking up with different guys on consecutive nights is not looking for the guy who's pushing for a serious relationship after one date. In fact, she's looking for the exact opposite.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know. I don't think it's that cut and dried. She may be doing this for a number of reasons. Maybe she desperately wants a boyfriend and thinks that putting out is her best shot at securing one. Maybe she has low self-esteem and defines her self-worth by her ability to please men sexually. Maybe she enjoys sex and doesn't see it as a big taboo. Perhaps she is a giant ho-bag on a mission to ad easy notches to her belt. Regardless of the motivation, I don't think it's that simple to assume she wouldn't be interested in a LTR.
Old 08-01-2007, 08:32 AM

Play it a little bit cooler, without seeming totally uninterested, and she if she shows interest.

if not, no loss