Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-08-2007, 02:11 AM

Default Purple Lounge first time deposit problems

I just recently opened an account with Purple Lounge and made my first deposit with a credit card. They asked for verification documents and I provided them. Three days later, they have still not released the money into my account. I was just wondering whether people have had problems with Purple Lounge in the past because this is a poor start on their part and I'd like to know if this happens frequently.
Old 07-08-2007, 02:48 PM

Default Re: Purple Lounge first time deposit problems

They just sent me an email saying that they didn't receive the documents. How hard is it to run a poker site and not be incompetent at the same time?
Old 07-09-2007, 07:08 AM

Hello,

I am sorry to hear about the hold up you experienced. I have just checked with support and our financial department about your case - it would appear your account has now been verified.

I understand you were probably very keen to start playing this weekend and the delay would have been very inconvenient.

Unfortunately your first attempt to email your KYC documents must have failed, as we only received the documents this weekend (after you spoke with our support staff) and as stated on our site we cannot process any admin or financial transactions over the weekend. Your KYC check was completed first thing this morning by our financial team.

We are currently looking into making it possible to cash in and out over the weekend, so players don’t have any hold ups over the weekend.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused and hope this won’t put you off playing at Purple Lounge!

Zelda
Old 07-09-2007, 10:05 PM

Thanks for the reply. However, I know how to both send an email and check that it was sent. I sent the original email. I have never had anyone tell me that they didn't receive my email. It's probably your problem and you should look into it.