Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2007, 10:49 PM

Default Re: Professional Poker player looking for Assistant

good point.. for those curious below is the original posting which has just been resubmitted in a different category on CraigsList so hopefully this time they don't take it down.....

I have a serious problem..... I hate cooking, cleaning, shopping, scheduling appointments, basically anything that requires any amount of effort and thought id rather have someone do it for me. I am 21 years old i work at home for a living as a professional poker player. I have two useless roommates who go to SDSU who are graduating sometime this year not really sure when, they aren't really relevant anyways. Id like to hire someone to basically do everything i don't want to do..... i might call you at 10pm and say "can you go pick me up some food from rubios" or "i need starbucks" I travel part of the year at random times to random places for poker so i'm not always around. But i need someone with a flexible schedule who can do these types of tasks for me. I have a few requirements and these are non-negotiable.

Requirements....
1. female
2. competent
3. punctual
4. 18-25 years old
5. trustworthy
6. easy going
7. hard working
8. Good Cook
9. Like to shop
10. Will come here in the morning and cook breakfast a few times a week.
11. Must live within 15 minutes of Mission valley.

The pay would be on par with the service...... I am willing to pay anywhere from 200-500 dollars per week for your services based on the level of service, but for the maximum you'd have to be on your game.......come everyday to cook breakfast, clean vacuuum ect..., run errands, answer your phone for random requests. I will not require your services every single week i will let you know in advance when your services will be needed.

I am very laid back, and easy going. This would be a really easy job it will most likely be 10 hours or less of work per week.
If this is a job that interests you feel free to contact me and we can talk about it in further detail.

If you have a myspace it would help your cause to submit that or a picture in your e-mail.

Thanks
Old 10-30-2007, 10:58 PM

Hey Kyle if you find a good girl that wants more hours my roomates and I could split her with you and pay her as if she was full time or something.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Kyle if you find a good girl that wants more hours my roomates and I could split her with you and pay her as if she was full time or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

that sounds like a good idea where do you guys live?
Old 10-30-2007, 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
good point.. for those curious below is the original posting which has just been resubmitted in a different category on CraigsList so hopefully this time they don't take it down.....

I have a serious problem..... I hate cooking, cleaning, shopping, scheduling appointments, basically anything that requires any amount of effort and thought id rather have someone do it for me. I am 21 years old i work at home for a living as a professional poker player. I have two useless roommates who go to SDSU who are graduating sometime this year not really sure when, they aren't really relevant anyways. Id like to hire someone to basically do everything i don't want to do..... i might call you at 10pm and say "can you go pick me up some food from rubios" or "i need starbucks" I travel part of the year at random times to random places for poker so i'm not always around. But i need someone with a flexible schedule who can do these types of tasks for me. I have a few requirements and these are non-negotiable.

Requirements....
1. female
2. competent
3. punctual
4. 18-25 years old
5. trustworthy
6. easy going
7. hard working
8. Good Cook
9. Like to shop
10. Will come here in the morning and cook breakfast a few times a week.
11. Must live within 15 minutes of Mission valley.

The pay would be on par with the service...... I am willing to pay anywhere from 200-500 dollars per week for your services based on the level of service, but for the maximum you'd have to be on your game.......come everyday to cook breakfast, clean vacuuum ect..., run errands, answer your phone for random requests. I will not require your services every single week i will let you know in advance when your services will be needed.

I am very laid back, and easy going. This would be a really easy job it will most likely be 10 hours or less of work per week.
If this is a job that interests you feel free to contact me and we can talk about it in further detail.

If you have a myspace it would help your cause to submit that or a picture in your e-mail.

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Dane, the other one was so much better!!
Old 10-30-2007, 11:13 PM

maybe so but thats not what was posted.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that sounds like a good idea where do you guys live?

[/ QUOTE ]

mission beach.
Old 10-31-2007, 12:10 AM

Do you really need to give all this detail for a help wanted ad? Why don't you go through some of the other help wanted ads that are allowed to remain and do something similar?

It looks to me like you just want to brag about being a rich 20 year old that can afford an assistant. Part of me hopes you get taken to the cleaners (and post about it).
Old 10-31-2007, 01:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Basically, you're looking for a good wife.

[/ QUOTE ]

A good wife wouldn't put up with that crap. He's looking for a surrogate mommy to take care of him, but she has to be young and hot so he can fantasize about her too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Although I hate to say "exactly," exactly.
Old 10-31-2007, 01:59 AM

Get a girlfriend and get your own place to live you [censored] dork. You don't need a PA. You just want someone you can talk down to and feel good that you're "balla" enough to employ someone at more or less minimum-wage.
Old 10-31-2007, 02:06 AM

OMG JANELLE JANELLE

havent finished thread btw