Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-27-2007, 01:44 AM

Default Re: People and things that infuriate you way more than they should

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Babysitter?

[/ QUOTE ]

ask the server to seat you elsewhere. If they won't, then go to a different restaurant. OMG, A SOLUTION, NO THAT'S NOT ALLOWED

[/ QUOTE ]

Go to a different restaurant? Because someone doesn't have the good manners to not bring a colicky 6-month-old out on a Friday night?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't really have a a well-formed opinion on parents who bring babies to restaurants, probably because I don't have any kids, but it seems a bit harsh to tell people with babies never to go to restaurants with their children.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just sat there because I'm a little bitch. Plus it would feel weird to see people getting tortured horrendously on a huge, loud screen then turn my head and say "could you silence your baby?"

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF, she's bringing baby to a movie like that? [censored] it, the rest of the patrons will probably chime in once you break the ice anyway. Nobody likes that [censored]. If you're less confrontational just say (loudly) "Excuse me, would you mind going over near the door if you're going to talk on your phone? I'm trying to watch the movie. Thanks."

Then if she ignores you go to plan b: "HEY, SHUT THE HELL UP!"
Old 06-27-2007, 01:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

ps: do you guys really have problems when you order a "large"? i almost always do because i don't go to starbucks enough to remember which is which and no one's ever given me crap about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't drink coffee

[/ QUOTE ]

People that don't drink coffee really, really annoy the [censored] out of me.

[/ QUOTE ]

What if they don't drink soda either?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't get me started.

I think it's mostly jealousy. I started drinking coffee like a year and a half ago and now it's like oxygen.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:53 AM

for some reason the baby crying thing never gets to me much. I always just feel bad for the 'rents cuz they're all embarrassed and just trying to have a nice night and this baby runs their lives.

At the saw movie is ridic though.
Old 06-27-2007, 02:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
People who take a product from the shelves and find something better four aisles over, then put original item in the slot that used to house the new item.

It makes me go on mega-monkey life tilt.

[/ QUOTE ]

I find people that will walk back to put something in its right place crazy. These people put me on life tilt! If I was renting a movie with someone and they walked all the way to the back of the store to put something back, i'd be infuriated!

[/ QUOTE ]

Give. it. to. the. cashier.

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to work as a supermarket cashier, and the brilliance of the customers never ceased to amaze me. They'd make it all the way to the register, find some unwanted item as they unloaded, and instead of handing it to me, they'd stuff it in the magazine rack right the [censored] in front of me. Especially smart when it's a pint of ice cream or something like that.

That job helped me learn to truly hate people.
Old 06-27-2007, 02:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I can't stand when I'm at the crossroads of a side street and a major one. I look to my left and the traffic is all clear except for one car slowly coming my way. I wait and wait for it to pass because it would be a dick move to cut him off just to save a few seconds, right? BUT EVERY GODDAMNED MOTHERF$%!* TIME the azzhole turns left - down the same street I'm on and NEVER BOTHERED TO USE HIS TURN SIGNAL. I mean, he SEES ME waiting for him to pass...all he has to do is flip on his signal and I don't have to wait, I can go on my way. But NOOOOOOOOO, that never happens.

I [censored] hate that.

I also can't stand when an idiot in front of me slows down without warning, finally gets in the turn lane and stops for the oncoming traffic to pass, and THEN puts his turn signal on. Hey Gomer! The turn signal is supossed to be a warning to those around you of what you're ABOUT TO DO, not an afterthought once it's obvious you're turning and you're sitting still. Bastards.

I, um, have a thing about turn signals.

[/ QUOTE ]
You're not alone.
Old 06-27-2007, 02:38 AM

there is a local commercial that i want to get in my car and klll the guy. the promotion is at a chevy dealer i think.

buy a car, get a jacket! WTF IS THAT [censored] YOU STUPID MOTHER [censored]!!!!! NO ONE WANTS A GODDAMN JACKET GODDAMNIT! WHAT KIND OF PROMOTION IS THAT!!! YA IM GONNA GO RUN OUT AND BUY THAT CAR SO I CAN GET A MOTHER [censored] JACKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god damn i HATE that commercial more than anything in the world.
Old 06-27-2007, 02:52 AM

I have an uncontrollable rage toward people who think The Fountainhead is the greatest book ever. If they were a race, I would be all for genocide.
Old 06-27-2007, 03:31 AM

I can't STAND when they forget to scan my DVD or box of condoms at the store . Then when I walk out the big alarm goes off and some pimple faced freak comes running after me yelling and wants to see all the crap I just bought .
Old 06-27-2007, 05:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hy can't you just say venti? it's the name of their product. venti coffee.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've tried and I always end up saying it wrong and then I feel like a dip [censored] AND a pussy for ordering a Frappucino from Starbucks. Whenever I say "ven-tee", the overly happy douche bag bitch, who is never hawt, pronounces it "ven-tay" when she repeats it back to me.

Next time I go there I am asking for a [censored] Big Gulp. WATCH ME, MOTHA [censored].

[ QUOTE ]
no one orders an "egg sandwich" at mcdonalds, they order an "egg mcmuffin" and no one ever makes a peep about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf, that's a totally different product. They aren't changing some universal sizing order. I'd be fine ordering a Mooby Milk Shake as long as the sizes were normal.

[ QUOTE ]
and "venti" isn't a made up word; apparently it means "twenty" in italian-- and the venti-size drinks are 20 oz.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is America dude. Learn the rules.