Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance

View Poll Results: Notre Dame 8-1
1 0 0%
2 1 2.78%
3 1 2.78%
4 0 0%
5 1 2.78%
6 2 5.56%
7 2 5.56%
8 11 30.56%
9 5 13.89%
10 13 36.11%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-23-2007, 03:24 PM

Default AP Visit: I\'m going to Costa Rica

Okay, in the process of speaking with a number of people involved in the AP situation over the last week, I made a few contacts who think it's a good idea to bring me down to Costa Rica for a week. I'll explain...

First, I am not going to audit the company. I do not have the resources, expertise or power to audit the company. They have Gaming Associates there doing an audit on the admitted cheating accounts.

Second, I am receiving compensation. I am not going to say exactly what it is right now, but I probably will later on. I will say that I am getting a fee+travel/expenses and that the fee is substantial, but not enough to compromise my judgment. The money I'm receiving has no impact on me as I make plenty of money elsewhere in the poker world. On the advice of my lawyer, I was told to ask for a certain amount and they said okay.

Also, I plan on giving 25% of what I receive to someone else or possibly multiple people. I originally planned on giving it to the guy who sent out the file, but for reasons that I cannot explain, I may not do that. Either way, 25% of it will go to people who were instrumental in this process.

Third, I am mainly going as a representative for 2p2, P5s and the rest of the online poker community. I am going to ask questions, view data, get explanations, etc. I will be writing a detailed "trip report"-style writeup when I return home.

Okay, with that out of the way, here's what I need:

1. If you have AP HHs that you feel are shady, please send them to me as a text attachment at natarem@gmail.com. I will not open word, excel, etc type files. Text only. I will probably not respond to emails to confirm receipt.
2. If you know something that has not been posted, please email me the story at natarem@gmail.com. I will be putting together a list of things that I am going to ask and more info is always helpful.

Also:

1. Please do NOT send me PMs.
2. If you have sensitive info, please do not post it in the thread.
3. Do not send me all of your AP HHs. One of the reasons I'm asking for text is because I don't want ZIP/RAR archives of someone's entire AP HH folder. I am not going to look for cheating in your specific HHs. I want help identifying any other possible accounts, so suspect HHs only please.

Lastly:

1. Post any non-sensitive info questions in this thread. I will ultimately decide what I will actually ask and report back on, but teddyfbi asked for a forum to ask questions. I can do that for 2p2 and P5s.
2. Once again, do not PM me. Use my email natarem@gmail.com to send information that is sensitive.

I am not going with the plan of finding some smoking gun of a further cover up. I am going to ask questions, look around, etc. I will give everyone my honest opinion of what I think of AP, their management, their day-to-day operation, etc.

Thanks,

Nat

PS - Please keep discussions of things like my safety out of this thread. I've been assured of my safety and while I am obviously taking some level of risk, it's over and done with. Just keep this thread on point with what I should be looking for, looking at, etc.
Old 10-23-2007, 03:25 PM

Default Re: AP Visit: I\'m going to Costa Rica

shotgun?
Old 10-23-2007, 03:25 PM

tarp?
Old 10-23-2007, 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
tarp?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-23-2007, 03:27 PM

Go, Nat, Go! You are a gentleman and a scholar.
Old 10-23-2007, 03:29 PM

Your being paid by AP for this visit??
Old 10-23-2007, 03:30 PM

Its not really in the OP:

What are you hoping to accomplish in Costa Rica?
Old 10-23-2007, 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes.

One thing I should also note -- I am not going to put a word of my "trip report" online before being paid in full.

They are not receiving any promise of a positive report. I'm going to be honest and fair.
Old 10-23-2007, 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes.

One thing I should also note -- I am not going to put a word of my "trip report" online before being paid in full.

They are not receiving any promise of a positive report. I'm going to be honest and fair.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone who doesnt believe Nat on this is just a conspirtard.
Old 10-23-2007, 03:32 PM

Has AP contacted you to come visit them? On what specific terms are you allowed to acces their office? Do you have full access to data etc.?