Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2007, 03:50 PM

Default Problem with PayTru

I have the PayTru prepaid VISA card. I take my cashouts out from the ATM promptly b/c they randomly grab fees from you every month based on a percentage of your balance. About 3 weeks ago I made a cashout, took the money out of the ATM no problems. Then about a week later I made another cashout, but this time when I went to take the money out it got declined. Hmmmm. Went back home, brought up my PayTru statement online, and found that they made a debit adjustment for the entire amount of my first cashout. So basically I got charged twice for taking out the money from the ATM. I vaguely understand what these adjustments are, but I'm really not sure at all. I've seen them before, but usually my account gets back to where it should be in a few days. I've never seen an adjustment for the entire amount of an ATM transaction before though.

I've called PayTru twice but the customer service people are pretty clueless they keep telling me they have forwarded my information to some other department who are checking things out. Its already been more than 2 weeks since I called them the first time and 3 weeks since they made this adjustment and it still hasn't credited back to my account. Anyone have any ideas?
Old 08-20-2007, 03:51 PM

Default Re: Problem with PayTru

Personally I would not trust any of these prepaid visa sites that cater to online gambling. They are known for getting shut down and leaving their cardholers in the dark.