Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 03-18-2006, 03:45 PM

Default Disconnects and delays on Party.

I've played on party for over a year with no problems. Since the new software I get delays and disconnects constantly. Party has responded but told me it must be on my end. Is their a way to fix this?
I have alot of memory but I do have a dial up connection.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Old 03-18-2006, 03:50 PM

Default Re: Disconnects and delays on Party.

Party are correct. Since their upgrade, all Party players have coincidently mysteriously developed these problems. However, these are all at the users' end, and nothing to do with Party at all.

To ensure continued good will, you should apologise to Party forthwith for interupting their flow of profits and organise reimbursement for the rake they are losing from your continued carelessness in being disconnected.
Old 03-18-2006, 04:03 PM

Default Re: Disconnects and delays on Party.

I feel really guilty too. Yesterday, my O/8 table suddenly stopped for maintenance (read that sentence again, please). I then tried two Stud/8 tables, but then my connection was lost (oddly, I was still online and could surf the net). In both cases, Party sent me an e-mail to say that they had been good enough to return the money I left in my stacks on the tables to my account. I thought it might be a split game issue, so I tried the hold'em tables. The average waiting list was sitting at 45, yet I got two tables right away. Sadly, seven players were sitting out at both of them. I finally concluded that my hardware and connection are not sophisticated enough to deal with Party right now, so I changed site to Crypto, and the rest of the evening was weirdly smooth and uneventful. I think Party is throwing us a total experience of the complexity that is poker.

Cheers,

Smurf