Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2007, 04:08 PM

Default Re: If you can\'t get rakeback..

[ QUOTE ]
What baffles me is that I created a FTP account 2 years ago. I dabbled with play money to get a feel of their software. To this day, they still won't allow me have rakeback. I wrote them many times stating that I won't deposit unless they allow me to have rakeback. I don't really get why they won't budge on this and accept my new business already.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would try to get an affiliate on your side emailling FTP will only get some min wage guy in a 3rd world country copy pasting same stuff over and over.
Old 10-30-2007, 04:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How about party no rakeback vs Tilt with rakeback witch is more +ev? Asking becouse haven't played party since this US thing and before that used to play limit. So how is NL in those two sites?

[/ QUOTE ]

Party's knew system i belive there points work out from 10-20% rakeback now days.

AS for play i dont get to play there.
Old 10-30-2007, 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How about party no rakeback vs Tilt with rakeback witch is more +ev? Asking becouse haven't played party since this US thing and before that used to play limit. So how is NL in those two sites?

[/ QUOTE ]

Party's knew system i belive there points work out from 10-20% rakeback now days.

[/ QUOTE ]

So English is your first language then?
Old 10-30-2007, 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Because they are dumb.

Seriously, I always thought that swithching from play money they was ok with giving RB. Email one of the affiliates and get their low down on it. They often have wierd and wonderful things we don't know about.

[/ QUOTE ]
I've written to an affiliate about this too. They claim it's FTP's decision so there's nothing they can do if their promo code wasn't used at the time of the account's creation.

Really... How do they expect noobs to deposit money without ever creating an account to test out their software first? That's some sound policy FTP has.

[/ QUOTE ]

go to the hendon mob dot com and sign up to the forum. post on there and ask joe beevers/ robert. they will get you rakeback.
Old 10-30-2007, 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's more like 7-10%.
Old 10-30-2007, 10:15 PM

PartyPoints rakeback equivalent details here: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...umber=12653856

basically, it varies.

-i know of people who have got party rb under the new system.

-party rb plus points equals about 25-27%, depending on what you're playing.

-probably a marginal decision between ftp rb; pstars fpp and party points+rb. other factors are likely to outweigh the value difference in most cases.
Old 10-31-2007, 02:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
go to the hendon mob dot com and sign up to the forum. post on there and ask joe beevers/ robert. they will get you rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks! I'll give them a try.
Old 10-31-2007, 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks! I'll give them a try.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was under the impression that if you never deposited into the account you could simply abandon it and open up a new account with rakeback and then deposit under that.
Not sure how much personal info you entered into your play account, but i was under the impression that personal info was not entered until depositing for the first time.