Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-02-2007, 06:58 PM

Default PokerRoom.com Bonus - Can someone decipher this for me?

Sorry guys but I'm terrible at figuring out the value in these things since I usually stick to one site. I play shorthanded 100NL and occasionally throw in a little 200NL. Is this bonus worth the effort or should I just stay where I am with rakeback? Thanks for your time.

__________________________________________________ _______

The track and field bonuses, it's not the depositing, it's the taking part that counts. Simply pick an event and earn that bonus, you don't even need to deposit.

If you're a quick sprinter, take the 300m, earn 300 player points and collect a free $30.

For the jumpers among us, take the 1,000m hurdles, don't trip as you earn 1,000 player points and collect a free $100.

If you can take the distance, take the 2,500m, hang on to the lead while you earn 2,500 player points and collect a free $250.
If you have the stamina, take the 5,000m, keep up the pace while you try and earn 5,000 player points and collect a free $500.

And for the true athlete, the 10,000m, take this event head on as you clear 10,000 player points and collect a free $1000.

Pick a race that suits your poker fitness, it's 1 player point for every meter you run at PokerRoom.com this summer!

You DO NOT have to deposit to take part, simply choose your bonus and run for your life! This superb offer ends 31st of August.

__________________________________________________ _______

I will probably play 12000-14000 hands this month. If the bonus is even worth my time which option is the most realistic considering my level of play. I could squeeze in a few thousand more hands if it made a significant difference in the value of the bonus.

EDIT: While I'm at it let me ask this. If the PokerRoom bonus sucks for SSNL players are there any good bonuses elsewhere for players such as myself. I'm sure it's a noobish question but I've been out of the bonus whoring scene since switching to NL around 18 months ago.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:46 AM

Default Re: PokerRoom.com Bonus - Can someone decipher this for me?

Most other sites at Ongame network need less than 10points per $.
Old 08-03-2007, 10:34 AM

in general on-game bonuses suck for NL, and this is a particularly lame one.

If you want to play ongame, don't play worse than a x7.

If you can play there, crypto aren't bad for a 100NL player. 15k hands will clear about 600 in bonus (over 3 sites), plus you'll make about 300 more in RB
Old 08-03-2007, 12:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you want to play ongame, don't play worse than a x7.

[/ QUOTE ]

+ make sure you do all ongame sites at PSO, savvy, boogster before