Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2006, 01:44 PM

Default Re: Tough spot deep vs. v. tough tag

nonono i dont think you can fold given his image
Old 12-05-2006, 03:03 PM

I don't think theres any way you can fold here.
For one, if he had the nut flush with k [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] or k [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]10 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] hes def going to wait until the turn or possibly river to raise you, especially with the sb still in the hand. The only possible way you are beat is if he has q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]10 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] and wanted to push out someone holding the k [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], but even if he had the queen high flush i think he wood still have waited until the turn to raise. Most likely holds a set or aj, possibly a smaller flush, but your 9 high flush was def good after the flop, and if its not, then you just have to suck it up, take the cooler and pay his lucky ass off.
Old 12-05-2006, 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For one, if he had the nut flush with k [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] or k [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]10 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] hes def going to wait until the turn or possibly river to raise you, especially with the sb still in the hand. The only possible way you are beat is if he has q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]10 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] and wanted to push out someone holding the k [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], but even if he had the queen high flush i think he wood still have waited until the turn to raise. Most likely holds a set or aj, possibly a smaller flush, but your 9 high flush was def good after the flop, and if its not, then you just have to suck it up, take the cooler and pay his lucky ass off.

[/ QUOTE ]

LoL, i just said that.
Old 12-05-2006, 11:39 PM

I think you have the best hand here. If he has a higher flush, then he played it good. And by good, I mean he thinks you have a lower flush and wants you to put the money in (duh).
Old 12-05-2006, 11:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How much are you willing to pay off with their deep stacks?
Old 12-06-2006, 12:05 AM

mike, rest of hand? I'm sure you are too busy losing 6 figures, but when you get a sec, let us know how the rest of it played out
Old 12-06-2006, 03:57 AM

ok turn is 2h for a board of Ah Jh 7h (2h). Pot is 6700. Whats ur plan, we have about 14k left I would say. Im assuming check, altho I guess a bet could be a thought (dont rly like it tho) check/fold? If it goes check/check do you vbet riv and how much?

-Mike