18-20 47 25.41%
21-24 64 34.59%
old as shit 67 36.22%
Voters: 185. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-15-2007, 07:09 PM

Default Re: VIEWER THREAD - Big Brother - NO PLAYERS

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Zurvan, if they had both shot themselves/each other... no POV awarded right?

please do this in the future if no body asks for clarification - it would be awesome to see the two get pissed.

[/ QUOTE ]

If there was a tie for two rounds, then there was RPS for the win. A tie meaning neither dies, or both die.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know that on the show they have said that if everyone losses with regards to X, or if at some point there is more than one person left, then there is no winner. Blah, blah, this isn't the same as the show. But I think that would add an interesting dynamic, and there aren't that many games where it is possible to have this case exist.
Old 10-15-2007, 08:57 PM

ATTN LASTCHANCE

lets gamble here
Old 10-15-2007, 09:00 PM

Cool. But I don't want to gamble on Big Brother.

Not fun to me. I think gambling on how good your reads are in werewolf is pretty awesome though (and we really should start doing it).
Old 10-15-2007, 09:05 PM

I think all ww games should have a thread like this that players can't read so non-players can gamble

although that probably wouldn't be condoned by the mods, which i dont quite understand given the amount of wagering that goes on in other forums like hsnl
Old 10-16-2007, 08:18 AM

Voting Confessional

Chuckleslovakian
Votes DMK.
I vote for dmk since he didnt post any pics of his wife. It doesn't surprise me at all these are the first two nominees, and it won't surprise me if I'm next either.

Valenzuela
Votes DMK.
Im voting for him because eliminating mets could cause some major changes in the game dynamic, Im confortable with the current game dynamic as I dont see anyone nominating me, at least for the next round.
Im not surprised mets and dmk are the nominees because it was expected if one of their side didnt win the challenge, this is kinda +EV for me because mets and dmk are like never not voting for me if Im up against chuckle or someone like that.

Nez
Votes DMK.

I'd like to vote for DMK for eviction

As I said previously, I thought DMK was the strongest player in the game, so this gets rid of a big threat right off the bat.

In the meantime, I have set myself up extremely well, as both Luckay and Mets trust me 100% and I am relaying messages from the Luckay camp to the Mets camp and really think there is a good chance that me and my super secret alliance squad will be safe for weeks to come

HBE is the big wildcard because he SAYS he is 'spying' on Luckay with mets but if he finds out I'm on both sides it could become sort of messy

So guess who I'm pushing for next week??

First week couldn't have gone better though!

Nich
Votes DMK.

I like both players and hoped to align with both during this game. Unfortunately, I must choose to eliminate one of them. It seems DMK is doomed, so therefore it is wise for me to follow suit. Also, I think Mets will be a slightly better ally for me this game.

I am not surprised that they are the first two nominees. Both are very strong competitors, both in challenges and in popularity (see +/- and pog champ mayor). Additionally, Luckay keeps posting about Mets having a huge alliance, so that also made Mets a huge target for replacement.

I think this affects me in the game because I am in good standing with both players and would have liked to have worked with both for much longer in this game. Unfortunately, one of them most go.

HBE
vote to evict dmk plz

I'm not surprised that dmk and mets were the first two nominated, especially considering who the HoH was. I knew dmk and nich would be pretty big targets from the beginning because they are way smart, and I knew mets would be too since was was the big name leader of his alliance.

I was sweating a bit when nich almost went in, because of our partnership. I think he wouldve survived over dmk tho, since mets told me he wouldve evicted dmk too.

I'm thinking I'm not actually a major/key part of Luckay's alliance now, since I haven't been contacted about anything regarding votes or whatnot. I'm thinking alliances don't really play a key factor in this game as much as they would in survivor. Hopefully me and nich's partnership can get us through to the end, even though he has a big target now.

I think I'll be safe for a while tho, as long as i can manage not to win a HoH. Wish me luck.

Siegmund
Votes DMK
I feel a little bit bad for dmk. Luckay came on real strong with the "dmk and mets have already started an alliance, we've gotta counteract that" before either dmk or mets HAD started an alliance. But by the end of the first day, mets had a nice one going. dmk I guess just hoped it would blow over - unfortunately, today, it comes back to haunt him, when people like me say "gee, mets has been being friendly to me from day 1, but dmk never said a word to me until he was begging for his life today."

Still, I held off voting most the day in case dmk wanted to make me an offer I couldn't refuse. But he didn't.
Old 10-16-2007, 08:52 AM

DMK's Final Words

I'm not surprised I was ousted. Mets' alliance runs deep. A lot of people think I was a threat so they got rid of me early. I screwed up on the veto challenge by not completely understanding the rules - can only blame myself for that.

Against nich I probably had a good shot at staying around. No chance vs mets.

However, I wouldn't be surprised to see mets/x nominated often if a non-alliance member wins HoH
Old 10-16-2007, 09:18 AM

Bleh...

I had no alliance. I had 1 line of communication w/ mets the entire game.

I'm kind of annoyed that I screwed up the veto competition.

Sorry dustin.

Its kind of sick that almost every confessional stated that they wanted to see mets nominated, but then he got 0 votes??? That just shows how dangerous he is.
Old 10-16-2007, 07:44 PM

Diary Room

Obviously, I had to post Luckay's Confessional from when he submitted his Challenge entry:

[ QUOTE ]

As I looked upon the matchup list, my heart fell, because my brilliant strategy would not work. My brilliant strategy was to simply offer a $999 to $1 split (in my favor) with everyone in my alliance. However, nearly all my matchups are against people who are not in my alliance. Therefore, I'm going to ship some money to Nez and valenzuela as a sign of good will, that's about all I can do. And I can prevent others from winning by requesting $999.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-17-2007, 03:08 AM

zurvan - do you have any inside insight on whether the clown/mets fight is real or fake? its kind of scaring me =/
Old 10-17-2007, 02:51 PM

Monk - no clue on what's up with clown &amp; mets.

Here are the offers for the first HoH competition.