Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-27-2007, 04:37 PM

Default The hardest spot in micro stakes poker? JJ from the SB

<font color="blue">I believe this is one of the hardest spots to figure out in uNL - mid strength hands from the SB where the flop is threatening. I have some theories about what is the best line and whatnot but I'm posting this more for you guys because I'm interested in what the genral consensus is about this hand.

Villain is standard, 19/16/3 over a good sample, no history this session and he's just a meow chow TAG, but you respect his game. Assume for now that there is no metagame or specific image involved.

Comment on the hand on all streets, and list your plan for the entirety of the hand, detailing what you intend to do if certain cards fall on the turn and river, as well as what you do if your opponent does something you were not anticipating. </font>

Full Tilt Poker, $0.25/$0.50 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

Hero (BB): $50
UTG: $42.95
CO: $119.65
BTN: $59.50
SB: $57.55

Pre-Flop: J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BB)
UTG folds, <font color="red">CO raises to $1.75</font>, 2 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $6</font>, CO calls $4.25

Flop: ($12.25) 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero hitches up his pants and...