Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2007, 01:16 AM

Default Re: Official Stars Regulars Thread *DELETED*

Ive never not seen leather at the tables in the past week, does this guy ever sleep or go out?

And buck isnt that bad he is much better than some of the people posting in this thread.

Why are the TWP and aejones commenting on everyone do u guys even put in hands or just judge people from a few hands? Ive been playing alot lately and rarely see either of u.
Old 08-21-2007, 01:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Ive never not seen leather at the tables in the past week, does this guy ever sleep or go out?

[/ QUOTE ]

He's a machine. I am in awe of his insane motivation.
Old 08-21-2007, 01:36 AM

i was on vacation obv and i can own results without playing a lot of hours holllurrrrrrrrrr
Old 08-21-2007, 01:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What do you guys think of bryanboyd by the way?

[/ QUOTE ]

Used to be terrible and got a bit better. I'm certain he's a winner, but he's nothing special. I played a little 6m a while ago during a downswing and 20 Buck Spin owned me pretty decently. Not hard when I'm playing like [censored], but I thought he played v well overall.

[ QUOTE ]
Don't worry about it. kellistan isn't any good. He is a typical over aggro retard that has no concept of how to play. Basically anyone who attacks the best players at the table and not the fish I give no respect to as a good player. Any truly great player understands that that isn't where the money comes from. Kellistan is typical of this. his ego gets in the way of good play. He always comes after the good players as if he's trying to prove he's good or something. A truly good player doesn't need to try and outplay other good players in order to try and feel like they are a good player. A TRULY good player already knows he's good and doesn't need this affirmation. Kellistan is not a good player.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Keli is a pretty good player. I respect the fact that he wins with an unorthodox style. I think he mixes up his game enough to annoy the [censored] out of people and trap weaker players who are not familiar with his style. When I first played with him he owned me, but I have since gotten it back. I think he is a decent LAG and have seen him make very good call downs and very thin, and good, value bets. I don't get why all the hate for him. I also don't really understand your argument about attacking regulars vs. fish.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:09 AM

I play appr. 130-140k per month. I used to play sometimes as many as 200kbut that was when I played 200 adn 400nl and 10+ tabled
Old 08-21-2007, 02:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I play appr. 130-140k per month. I used to play sometimes as many as 200kbut that was when I played 200 adn 400nl and 10+ tabled

[/ QUOTE ]

how many tables do you play these days? I'm still in the 10 tabling the 400 and sometimes 600 phase of my career. Is nobody 10 tabling the 5/10 @ a solid clip anymore?
Old 08-21-2007, 03:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Please keep in mind that a good part of the reason that I won so much $ is that I play wayyyyyy more than anyone else. For me to use my bottom line to compare my skills would be pretty unfair to everyone. I have probably won more $ this year than a ton of people that are definitely better players than me. I also think it would be equally unfair for me if we comparedt PTbb/100 too determin who is better. Not easy to have a really high WR when you have 8-9 tables going and you play all day every day. Mental fatigue sets in for me all the time. So I am definitely very proud of myself for having a decently high WR under conditions that are definitely not conducive to having a high WR.

[/ QUOTE ]

For the 10th time, graphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 08-21-2007, 04:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
jesus christ 20 buck spin is terrible. his mechanics and fundamentals are embarrassing.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was probly an off day, when I played with him (~1000 hands) he was very good and he is winning $2 a hand at 5-10 over 50K hands after all. I would bet on him vs. you in a HU match is what I'm trying to say
Old 08-21-2007, 05:24 AM

about a million
Old 08-21-2007, 08:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
jesus christ 20 buck spin is terrible. his mechanics and fundamentals are embarrassing.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was probly an off day, when I played with him (~1000 hands) he was very good and he is winning $2 a hand at 5-10 over 50K hands after all. I would bet on him vs. you in a HU match is what I'm trying to say

[/ QUOTE ]
Holy [censored] I'll take the other side. How much and who knows how to contact 20 buck...?