Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2007, 07:41 PM

Default Re: Official Stars Regulars Thread *DELETED*

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How about a "truly great player" lying about how much they make such as yourself leatherass? We are still waiting on the graph from your supposed 600k+ year. But hey maybe you mistook 600,000 dollars for 600,000 VPPs from the 12+ hours you play a day.

[/ QUOTE ]

troll, go away

[/ QUOTE ]

Since when is trolling speaking the truth? Don't hate cause you can't handle it.
Old 08-20-2007, 07:55 PM

I do believe Leatherass has made 600k this year. I just wish I had like 1/2 of the work ethic that he does.
Old 08-20-2007, 07:57 PM

jesus christ 20 buck spin is terrible. his mechanics and fundamentals are embarrassing.
Old 08-20-2007, 10:00 PM

$400/hour X 44 hours a week X 4 weeks a month X 8 months so far this year = 600,000 totally possible especially if he plays more hours or has a higher winrate
Old 08-20-2007, 10:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I do believe Leatherass has made 600k this year. I just wish I had like 1/5 of the work ethic that he does.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-20-2007, 10:49 PM

Please keep in mind that a good part of the reason that I won so much $ is that I play wayyyyyy more than anyone else. For me to use my bottom line to compare my skills would be pretty unfair to everyone. I have probably won more $ this year than a ton of people that are definitely better players than me. I also think it would be equally unfair for me if we comparedt PTbb/100 too determin who is better. Not easy to have a really high WR when you have 8-9 tables going and you play all day every day. Mental fatigue sets in for me all the time. So I am definitely very proud of myself for having a decently high WR under conditions that are definitely not conducive to having a high WR.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Please keep in mind that a good part of the reason that I won so much $ is that I play wayyyyyy more than anyone else. For me to use my bottom line to compare my skills would be pretty unfair to everyone. I have probably won more $ this year than a ton of people that are definitely better players than me. I also think it would be equally unfair for me if we comparedt PTbb/100 too determin who is better. Not easy to have a really high WR when you have 8-9 tables going and you play all day every day. Mental fatigue sets in for me all the time. So I am definitely very proud of myself for having a decently high WR under conditions that are definitely not conducive to having a high WR.

[/ QUOTE ]

How many hands have u put in this year?
Old 08-20-2007, 11:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't worry about it. kellistan isn't any good. He is a typical over aggro retard that has no concept of how to play. Basically anyone who attacks the best players at the table and not the fish I give no respect to as a good player. Any truly great player understands that that isn't where the money comes from. Kellistan is typical of this. his ego gets in the way of good play. He always comes after the good players as if he's trying to prove he's good or something. A truly good player doesn't need to try and outplay other good players in order to try and feel like they are a good player. A TRULY good player already knows he's good and doesn't need this affirmation. Kellistan is not a good player.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah he sucks and I don't like the guy.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How many hands have u put in this year?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he puts in like 150-180k per month.
Old 08-21-2007, 12:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't worry about it. kellistan isn't any good. He is a typical over aggro retard that has no concept of how to play. Basically anyone who attacks the best players at the table and not the fish I give no respect to as a good player. Any truly great player understands that that isn't where the money comes from. Kellistan is typical of this. his ego gets in the way of good play. He always comes after the good players as if he's trying to prove he's good or something. A truly good player doesn't need to try and outplay other good players in order to try and feel like they are a good player. A TRULY good player already knows he's good and doesn't need this affirmation. Kellistan is not a good player.

[/ QUOTE ]
leatherass, you're a huge dork.