Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2006, 08:14 PM

Default Re: $31 or $131

[ QUOTE ]
My drug dealer once gave me a 1/4 instead of the 8th I had paid for, should I have told him?

[/ QUOTE ]

This would never happen.
Old 11-11-2006, 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My drug dealer once gave me a 1/4 instead of the 8th I had paid for, should I have told him?

[/ QUOTE ]

This would never happen.

[/ QUOTE ]
Agreed, but it would be pretty sweet.
Old 11-11-2006, 09:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's a place I really only go 2 or 3 times a year because they have the satellite package which carries my alma mater's hockey games.

I saw the $31 and pointed it out the waitress. She came back with another credit card receipt for $100, so I thought she was cutting us a break for pointing out the error. Then 2 seconds later I realized that was in addition to the original receipt.

Kinda sucked to point it out and not have it recognized in anyway. Oh well. Hopefully karma will bring it back to me one day.

[/ QUOTE ]

you definitely should have showed it to the manager, and not the waitress.
Old 11-11-2006, 10:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
they have the satellite package which carries my alma mater's hockey games.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf, you said sporting event. anyone who can get 150 people to a bar to watch college hockey drinks free forever.
Old 11-12-2006, 02:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, I dont know if this is the norm, but I do this a lot for friends of mine that are opening up a place, ie tonight, Im going to a charity event, and Ill probably end up bringing 30 or so people from there to a bar my buddy just opened, 99.9% of the time its understood I and the broad Im trying to nail drink for free.

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt this has happened 1000 times.
Old 11-12-2006, 02:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'd just pay it and leave. If you brought them 150 customers, you made them a hell of a lot more than 100 bucks. Seriously, sports bars make $100 like nothing. I don't see this as a very big deal at all.

Maybe I'd give them some extra service in the future to sort of give them the $100 back, but I hate wasting time disputing a bill. No need to get anyone involved in this.

[/ QUOTE ]

This says a lot about you.

ToT

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I hate wasting time on stupid sh**. The same goes if I get overcharged. Usually, I'd rather just pay the extra $, than sit around another 10 minutes waiting for the dumb waitress to fix my bill.
Old 11-12-2006, 03:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'd just pay it and leave. If you brought them 150 customers, you made them a hell of a lot more than 100 bucks. Seriously, sports bars make $100 like nothing. I don't see this as a very big deal at all.

Maybe I'd give them some extra service in the future to sort of give them the $100 back, but I hate wasting time disputing a bill. No need to get anyone involved in this.

[/ QUOTE ]

This says a lot about you.

ToT

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I hate wasting time on stupid sh**. The same goes if I get overcharged. Usually, I'd rather just pay the extra $, than sit around another 10 minutes waiting for the dumb waitress to fix my bill.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure it would be a real waste of time continuing your conversation with the friends you brought along while the dumb waitress fixed your bill.