Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2007, 12:46 AM

Default Re: Chris Vaughn BluffMag multiaccounting

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
why? because you think, even if he did sell his seat in the first tourney, that he would do the same thing a week later? After a reputable poster already said they were staking him.

please. This is getting out of hand.

[/ QUOTE ]
No offense Jeff, but durrrr said this in the Million thread as a response to when deeb started making accusations:
[ QUOTE ]
I staked chris for the stars win. He was staked by a friend of mine the week before in the ftp win- ask me personally if you want to know any details.

[/ QUOTE ]
I understand that durrrr has been forthcoming here and whatnot, but not investigating the Stars win would be dumb. Will anything happen? I doubt it, but it is possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

fair enough. I agree that they should research it. I am just saying that I seriously doubt anything underhanded was going on, as I was told after the win by someone in the know that it was him playing and that he was staked by Durr and played on his own.

I believe the reason BluffMagCV's account buyer got caught for the FTP win was because he logged out and someone else ( one of the buyers) logged into his account-which seems really stupid but w/e, this is the info I have.