Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2006, 07:10 PM
aujoz aujoz is offline

Location: Newcastle, Australia
Default OT: Party Poker Customer Service is Good

Perhaps this belongs in BBV, but I felt this was worth sharing after all the Party Poker Customer Service abuse. (that said, this is my first ever good customer service experience with Party Poker)

[ QUOTE ]

From: info@partypoker.com <info@partypoker.com>
Date: Aug 3, 2006 4:45 AM
Subject: Refund Done [#5567181]

Dear Michael,

I apologize for the inconvenienced caused to you whilst playing.

An amount of $26.00 has been refunded to your account, in relation to the recent disconnection you faced whilst playing in Table 112233 - NL($10/$1).

To view the gaming and transaction details of your account log in to your Party Gaming account and click on ?My Account? tab.

On the web page you are directed to select ?Game and Transaction history?, details of your account for last 3 days will be shown. You can also select the date range of your choice.

If you have any other questions, please email me or call me.

Thank You.

Saleem
PartyPoker Customer Care
info@partypoker.com
1-800-852-4719 (US/Canada)
00-800-7789-7537(UK)
+44 -207- 537- 8300 / +350-50509 (Other Countries- International charges apply).
PartyPoker, WPC Productions Limited, 711 Europort, Gibraltar

[/ QUOTE ]

Ship it holla!

I even got more than was due to me via ICM, and more than was due to me by my own request (I only asked for $25, and they gave me $26).
Old 08-02-2006, 07:48 PM
staring_elf staring_elf is offline

Default Re: OT: Party Poker Customer Service is Good

for every 1 good there is 100 bad. easily.
Old 08-02-2006, 07:49 PM
Vetstadium Vetstadium is offline

Location: NJ

They give quick service when the buyin amount is small if over like 100 bucks they are horrible to deal with.
Old 08-02-2006, 07:50 PM
Newt_Buggs Newt_Buggs is offline

Sometimes a tournament will just die or something and completely stop. When this happens and everyone is disconnected from the tournament permanently party always gives each player a refund.
Old 08-02-2006, 07:52 PM
[Phill] [Phill] is offline

Location: Blogging Again (Again)

How can you accidentally join an omaha game? Cant you screen the games by buy in and type there?
Old 08-02-2006, 07:53 PM
el_dusto el_dusto is offline

Location: Nibelheim

variance.