Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2007, 04:53 PM

Default Re: Nucharge Bodog

[ QUOTE ]
Can anyone log into Nucharge's website? I tried clicking on http://wwww.secured.nucharge.com but that doesnt work either.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can log in and see my money. It's a little slow, but it seems to be working. Try https://secured.nucharge.com/login.php
Old 10-30-2007, 04:57 PM

Thank you for contacting Bodog Poker Customer Service.

We would like to let you know that NUcharge as you have been informed is experiencing technical issues and should be up and running soon. They do have a full customer support line however if you have been having difficulties getting through to them, please do understand that everybody who is also awaiting a payout from NUcharge has been calling them like you and inquiring about their money and so their lines can become backed up.

We would however like to let you know that we do understand your frustration and we invite you to contact us if you would like to speak about this issue further. Also do note however that they are a third party that we do business with and so while we will not be able to resolve the issue you are experiencing with them directly, we will be able to provide you with the most up to date information we have regarding the issue from our standpoint.

Thank you very much for writing. Should you have any questions, or require any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Old 10-30-2007, 05:12 PM

I have received 2 ACH payouts through Nucharge back in August so they seemed legit. I now have a wire payout that is pending in their system. At this point I am thinking I should just cancel the Wire and transfer money back to Bodog but who knows if that will even work now that Bodog took them off their site as an option. Has anyone tried this option yet??

Thanks for the responses...keep them coming..
Old 10-30-2007, 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
At this point I am thinking I should just cancel the Wire and transfer money back to Bodog but who knows if that will even work now that Bodog took them off their site as an option. Has anyone tried this option yet??

[/ QUOTE ]
Too late for that option, you're money is stuck in Nucharge unless they come clean. Bodog claims it is just technical difficulties, but the whole Nucharge/Bodog problems could be because they're running a scam to steal your money. Hopefully I'm wrong, the way I was wrong about Neteller when I was convinced that nobody would ever see their money again. However, if it takes say 9 months to get your money out of Nucharge, that's still a scam in my opinion, that's how long it took for us to get our money out of Neteller. Why doesn't Bodog just use ePassporte, what's wrong with that option?
Old 10-30-2007, 06:45 PM

I have over 45k locked in Nucharge. Both companies are giving me the "run around response." I'm really getting nervous. Hopefully Bodog will come through, and get us out of this mess.
Old 10-30-2007, 08:45 PM

does anyone know how to get money out from Nucharge after requesting it back in there?
Old 10-30-2007, 10:15 PM

yeah good luck with that not for 2 months atleast
Old 10-30-2007, 10:59 PM

the biggest joke is the bodog FORCED people to withdraw to nucharge which is total [censored]
They also told m e a few months back that nucharge is "reputable as evidence by the fact that bodog uses them"
sure- i never felt shady using them at all.
Old 10-31-2007, 12:24 AM

I've been reading this forum for a few days (weeks) and it's incredible to me that we all are having the same problem. I wish it was just me but it's not. The longer this all goes on the worse it gets. I call or email both Bodog and NUcharge everyday and just get more and more frustrated each time. I have four pending wire transfers from Oct 22 but that only tells a small part of the story. All in all I've wasted nearly two months getting run around, having echecks cancelled etc etc. Same stuff everyone else has had happen.
Old 10-31-2007, 01:06 AM

JJJeepTJ: I'm in exactly the same boat. I put in 4 eCheck withdrawal requests in mid-September, which were reversed and credited back on 10/22. Then, I made 4 wire requests on 10/22 and they still show as pending.

I received an email a few weeks ago from an account rep at Bodog, who asked if I needed assistance depositing to Bodog. I told him I was concerned about NuCharge after my less than ideal experiences, etc. I emailed him earlier in the week after they were removed from Bodog's deposit methods, to see if he had any info. This was the conversation:

--Me--
I noticed that NuCharge has been removed as a deposit option on Bodog. My ACH withdrawals with them were recently cancelled after over a month, and the money was re-deposited in my account. I have since requested withdrawal by wire transfer. Do you have any information about the removal of NuCharge as a deposit option? Should I be worried about receiving my funds from them?

--Bodog Response--
NuCharge at this time is currently experience issues with their deposit methods. Therefore we have removed them from our website. However you should not be concerned about receiving your funds. NuCharge, as you stated should be transferring your funds via bank wire. If you need further assistance on this matter, I suggest that you contact NuCharge directly at 1-866-239-6437.

UPDATE:
I contacted NuCharge's customer support, and was told that wire transfers may take 10-15 business days due to the enormous backlog from the previous eCheck requests. They said that they were simply unable to scale their system to handle so many eCheck requests (the $2500 limit apparently did them in since it effectively multiplied most withdrawals into 4+ eChecks).