Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2006, 03:08 PM

Default Multi-tabling at Absolute (NC)

Sorry for the low/no content thread but this is the best place I know of to get answers to my questions. Normally I could find a new site without any problems but with the recent bill it wont be as easy as it used to be.

It has been a few years since I played at Asolute. My recollection is that Absolute really bogged down when playing more than 3 tables at once. Is anyone playing 4-6 (or more) tables at once at Absolute without slow down? I also remember the Hand Histories took forever to come through email, is this still the case? How are the micro limit games .25/.50 & .50/$1.00? When I left they were getting rocky.

Thanks in advance.
Old 10-20-2006, 03:37 PM

Default Re: Multi-tabling at Absolute (NC)

It is nowhere near as bad as it used to be. I can 4-6 table without any problems. I do not play micros so I can't help you there.
Old 10-20-2006, 03:42 PM

The max at Absolute is 6 tables and it works fine playing that many. I don't play the micro games but they look good in the lobby. There are 7 .5/1 6-max tables right now with % to see flop ranging from 59-68.
Old 10-20-2006, 03:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry for the low/no content thread but this is the best place I know of to get answers to my questions. Normally I could find a new site without any problems but with the recent bill it wont be as easy as it used to be.

It has been a few years since I played at Asolute. My recollection is that Absolute really bogged down when playing more than 3 tables at once. Is anyone playing 4-6 (or more) tables at once at Absolute without slow down? I also remember the Hand Histories took forever to come through email, is this still the case? How are the micro limit games .25/.50 & .50/$1.00? When I left they were getting rocky.

Thanks in advance.

[/ QUOTE ]

I play 1-2NL full games then I was force to play .5 - 1 NL.
I was play 6 tables there no problem with the speed.
The only problem I have there is I hardly find 6 tables .5-1 NL fullring tables to play with just b/c of not enough traffic players.
Bonus and RB are very nice I'll play there alot more if they can get more traffic.