Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2007, 06:48 PM

Default Re: help me OOT: I like my friend\'s gf and don\'t know how to deal with

Anac,

Yes, it actually felt really good to write it.
Old 06-23-2007, 06:48 PM

Default Re: help me OOT: I like my friend\'s gf and don\'t know how to deal with

[ QUOTE ]
FWIW, the reason I suck at dealing with all this is I have close to zero experience. I'm in my 20's, and in my whole life I've only kissed two girls. I slept with one of them, so thank God I'm not a virgin, but it has been quite a while. Maybe I'm gay?

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you ever looked at another dude's ass and thought to yourself, "I gotta get me some of that!"
Old 06-23-2007, 06:56 PM

sam,

I get along really well with men but am completely unattracted to them sexually. I am sexually attracted to women but, for the most part, do not get along with them at all. I suck at life. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 06-23-2007, 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
sam,

I get along really well with men but am completely unattracted to them sexually. I am sexually attracted to women but, for the most part, do not get along with them at all. I suck at life. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, well it sounds like you don't have doubts about your sexuality. That is a good start.

Now, you just need to focus your attention on chicks who are actually available instead of your friend's GFs.
Old 06-23-2007, 07:08 PM

Another good thread!

OP: It's time to leave them. It's over and ain't getting any better.
Old 06-23-2007, 07:09 PM

I don't want to derail this thread into a "look how pathetic I am, help me get girls" thing. The main reason I pointed out my inexperience was to explain why I was being so stupid.

My main question right now is, given the current situation, is there any way to salvage the friendship(s)? The best advice so far has been "Hug it out, bitch".
Old 06-23-2007, 07:25 PM

Hard to answer without being there. Probably have to play it by ear and just stay mellow no matter the outcome. If his girl is all tense about it and doesn't want to mellow out, you're probably sunk for a while at least.
Old 06-23-2007, 07:30 PM

Default Re: help me OOT: I like my friend\'s gf and don\'t know how to deal with it

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know why exactly, but I told the guy about my feelings (I'd like to believe it's because I'm a loyal friend, but I don't know if that's true). He then told the girl, despite my asking him not to. So now all three of us know, and it's super awkward. WTF do I do?

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Invent time machine
2. Travel back in time
3. Tell earlier self to STFU
4. Place large sports bets
5. Profit

Other than that, I'd say you're [censored].

WTF were you thinking? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 06-23-2007, 07:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't want to derail this thread into a "look how pathetic I am, help me get girls" thing. The main reason I pointed out my inexperience was to explain why I was being so stupid.

My main question right now is, given the current situation, is there any way to salvage the friendship(s)? The best advice so far has been "Hug it out, bitch".

[/ QUOTE ]

I would steer away from them for awhile. Let the initial awkwardness die out and then try to hang out in the future. I would avoid hanging out with her alone, and just hang with him for awhile.
Old 06-23-2007, 08:05 PM

make a joke about it. be sure to tell her how hot she is and flirt it up. dont be a creep about it.

also, stfu and dont open your mouth about that [censored]. sometimes we cant control who we like, but we can control our mouths. unless your me. and/or there is booze involved. and even then i only open my mouth about people i dont like. not people i like.