Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2007, 10:36 PM

Default Re: Why I don\'t like Bellagio

You are right. I only play up to 10/25 NL. However, that often is the biggest NL game available at Bellagio. Maybe you are talking about the bigger limit games? I don't know.

That being said--I do know service when I see it. I don't think it matters how much money you have, or what limits you play at. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize when people are being rude douschebags.

When I go to Commerce and play 10/20NL, I literally am treated like I'm famous. The staff act like they love their job, and are in a good mood.

Bellagio is the polar opposite. They've held the "big game" for so long that they think customer service no longer matters. I really think they believe that they are doing you a favor by "letting" you play there. The arrogance is palpable.

All that said...I play at Bellagio everytime I'm forced to be in Vegas. The games are very soft at 5/10NL and 10/25NL. I'm there to make money, so I can deal with the B.S.. I just wish people were smart enough to take their business elsewhere. (People who aren't playing solely to make money.)