Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community

View Poll Results: SHOULD THE USE OF THE N-WORD IN THE ARTS BE ACTIVELY DISCOURAGED ?
YES 31 29.81%
NO 73 70.19%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-30-2007, 04:29 AM

Default Re: *** Offcial Turning Stone SuperStacks Series ***

if i don't take top 3 in the $340 you will never see another post from me again (although you've never seen one to begin with) as I'll have most likely killed myself, multiple times.

btw losing 300k 60/40s because villain obviously has no idea what the term "range" means nor how to assess one, and according to villain, he "thought i had 10s" when he opens in cutoff to 24k at 3/6k and i iso shove the rest of his 150k stack and he calls off with KQo and beats out my A10 with 12 people left........well i dont know where im going here, but try it some time. it's probably the most fun thing you can do at Turning Stone.

also not seeing that LAG in seat 1 open raises, folds to you in BB and you flip over jacks under the assumption that you were just walked for the first time that tourney... thus auto-mucking them at 3/6k 1k ante is a close second on the fun-scale.

-holdplz
Old 11-30-2007, 04:30 AM

Thanks Shawn...........yea still in the 300, albeit short stack with 10 left. Have 58k blinds picking up at 3k/6k at FT tmrw. Btw, if I wake up in time I'm playing the 500 tmrw, and I'll be the first to experiment with the whole playing two tourneys at once thing.

Oh and gl holdplz TID just make sure to fold when I shove [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2007, 04:37 AM

i told you im snap-calling Q high and any suited cards. [censored] forget it if they're suited connectors im flipping those over like thaaaa nutz.
Old 11-30-2007, 04:40 AM

and ty shawn. although you are 5 eet from me, so this post is just a tad unnecessary.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:10 AM

I'm getting ready to leave the house to play the 6 max...thanks to those who voted for me to donate my money. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Be there in 40 minutes or so, Monterey CA cap and dark leather jacket. Feel free to say hi, bully at the table or whatever...
Old 11-30-2007, 09:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm getting ready to leave the house to play the 6 max...thanks to those who voted for me to donate my money. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Be there in 40 minutes or so, Monterey CA cap and dark leather jacket. Feel free to say hi, bully at the table or whatever...

[/ QUOTE ]
gl, make sure you give us all a full trip report after.
Old 11-30-2007, 12:31 PM

BUSTO FROM THE 500 CAUSE MKIND 3 BETS ME WITH 68 I CALL WITH QQ. FLOP IS T93 2 SPADES, I HAVE QS. I CHECK, HE CHECKS BEHIND, TURN 7 OF SPADES. I CHECK HE BETS I CALL. RIVER BLANK I CHECK, HE BETS I CALL. GG 2/3 OF MY STACK AND I TILT OFF THE REST.
Old 11-30-2007, 12:38 PM

lmk if anyone wants to do dnner stuff tonight.
Old 11-30-2007, 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
btw losing 300k 60/40s because villain obviously has no idea what the term "range" means nor how to assess one, and according to villain, he "thought i had 10s" when he opens in cutoff to 24k at 3/6k and i iso shove the rest of his 150k stack and he calls off with KQo and beats out my A10 with 12 people left........well i dont know where im going here, but try it some time. it's probably the most fun thing you can do at Turning Stone.

also not seeing that LAG in seat 1 open raises, folds to you in BB and you flip over jacks under the assumption that you were just walked for the first time that tourney... thus auto-mucking them at 3/6k 1k ante is a close second on the fun-scale.

-holdplz

[/ QUOTE ]The "LAG" who opened utg hadn't opened a pot in like 4 orbits, but yeah, thanks for folding [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

edit: also, the AT vs KQ hand was played pretty badly by two players IMO.
Old 11-30-2007, 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lmk if anyone wants to do dnner stuff tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

busto in 500 jeff?

Oh and wanted to play today but overslept, I guess I'll just have to double at the 300 FT and win it.