Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2007, 09:12 PM

Default Re: Massive $140,000 chip dump on Ongame

[ QUOTE ]
Nick, you are clueless if you don't see the difference. One is doing something out in the open, one is trying to do something underground. The latter is a common way fraudsters attempt to get money out of poker rooms. If you don't understand one day you will find your account locked somewhere for doing the same thing endless fraudsters have done.

[/ QUOTE ]

They are both "out in the open" to the people who run the sites and have access to all transfers, all deposits, all withdrawals, and all hand histories. The transfer is less open to everyone else. Like I said, you can make no rational argument for your case; you can apparently only warn me that my accounts are going to get investigated. I dumped chips at OnGame over two years ago, and nothing ever happened. It was either that, or watch my money simply disappear into the PokesPoker black hole of theft. But, thanks for the warning. It really makes me want to snitch out chip dumpers just because there's a miniscule chance they're doing something fraudulent. I think the money-launderers prefer the vig-free method of player to player transfers at other sites, anyway, but that's officially allowed by the sites and done behind closed doors, so I guess we should just totally ignore that and pretend we're helping the online poker industry by ratting out chip dumpers at OnGame.