Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2007, 07:52 PM

Default Re: Dog the Bounty Hunter... irony bomb explodes

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I agree with dids. I dont see how there is any confusion. the guy is equating the word [censored], which is a slang term for black people, with murder, having a bunch of kids that he isnt raising, drugs, etc.

Ill now inevitably get a bunch of people to now say that [censored] arent the same as black people, a [censored] is just a type of black person. well, this is [censored], it is justification for being racist (to what degree? I dunno).

[/ QUOTE ]

To be somewhat fair, a good portion of people are suggesting that Dog only uses "N*gger" to refer to a small subset of black folk, and yet it seems clear from the above post that Dog belongs to the same subset of white folk.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, exactly how i interpreted it.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya, whatever, simple fact is, most white folks who use the word [censored] and than justify it by saying that "not all blacks are [censored]" are farily big racists, in fact Ive never met anyone that uses that logic that isnt about 2 steps from burning lawn crosses.
Old 11-01-2007, 08:02 PM

All,

FWIW, I've actually come across a bunch of people, generally older people in the South, who use the word and aren't really racist at all. That's just the word they use to describe black people, just like I use black and not African-American.
Old 11-01-2007, 08:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I like this but it would have been funnier if you used the 'black dids' mspaint the basis for super dids
Old 11-01-2007, 08:10 PM

illegal is one of my favorite 2p2 racists. And by favorite I mean least favorite. And by racist I mean "people that I'm surprised are capable of pressing keys systematically to form words and sentence fragments."
Old 11-01-2007, 08:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I agree with dids. I dont see how there is any confusion. the guy is equating the word [censored], which is a slang term for black people, with murder, having a bunch of kids that he isnt raising, drugs, etc.

Ill now inevitably get a bunch of people to now say that [censored] arent the same as black people, a [censored] is just a type of black person. well, this is [censored], it is justification for being racist (to what degree? I dunno).

[/ QUOTE ]

To be somewhat fair, a good portion of people are suggesting that Dog only uses "N*gger" to refer to a small subset of black folk, and yet it seems clear from the above post that Dog belongs to the same subset of white folk.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ya, whatever, simple fact is, most white folks who use the word [censored] and than justify it by saying that "not all blacks are [censored]" are farily big racists, in fact Ive never met anyone that uses that logic that isnt about 2 steps from burning lawn crosses.

[/ QUOTE ]

whatever man. i am not defending this guy nor am i really defending anyone who uses that word. on one hand i don't really think using the word is a big deal, though i would never use it. i do have friends that use the word, and i know 100% that they are not racist. i wouldn't really defend their use of it, because i understand that it offends some people no matter how unreasonable that offense seems to me.
Old 11-01-2007, 08:40 PM

HEY GUIDS, are you going to answer the question or ignore it and pretend you haven't painted yourself into a corner?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just think it's funny for Duane Chapman to be calling other people n****r, when he has done time for murder 1, has 11 kids(many whom he had no hand in raising) by 5 different women, has a daughter who gave birth at the age of 15, has a daughter who died in a drug-related automobile wreck and has a son who has done prison time for drug-related charges.

[/ QUOTE ]

This post says more about you than it does about him.

[/ QUOTE ]

i really don't think it does. to me, it says a lot about dog. i mean.. literally, it says a lot about him.

it doesn't really say much about illeagle, i gotta tell ya.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
So then you believe Chris Rock is a racist because he says "I love black people but I hate n****rs."?

[/ QUOTE ]
Is Chris Rock a BS facilitator of racism?

Are the creators of this video facilitating racism?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rN2VqFPNS8w
Old 11-01-2007, 09:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

whatever man. i am not defending this guy nor am i really defending anyone who uses that word. on one hand i don't really think using the word is a big deal, though i would never use it. i do have friends that use the word, and i know 100% that they are not racist. i wouldn't really defend their use of it, because i understand that it offends some people no matter how unreasonable that offense seems to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 11-01-2007, 09:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just think it's funny for Duane Chapman to be calling other people n****r, when he has done time for murder 1, has 11 kids(many whom he had no hand in raising) by 5 different women, has a daughter who gave birth at the age of 15, has a daughter who died in a drug-related automobile wreck and has a son who has done prison time for drug-related charges.

[/ QUOTE ]

Classic case of pot calling the kettle n****r. imo.
Old 11-01-2007, 11:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
HEY GUIDS, are you going to answer the question or ignore it and pretend you haven't painted yourself into a corner?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This post says more about you than it does about him.

[/ QUOTE ]

i really don't think it does. to me, it says a lot about dog. i mean.. literally, it says a lot about him.

it doesn't really say much about illeagle, i gotta tell ya.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
So then you believe Chris Rock is a racist because he says "I love black people but I hate n****rs."?

[/ QUOTE ]
Is Chris Rock a BS facilitator of racism?

Are the creators of this video facilitating racism?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rN2VqFPNS8w

[/ QUOTE ]

is chris rock a racist? no, is he facilitating racism? yes.
Old 11-01-2007, 11:05 PM

guids and I are agreeing, kinda... on an issue of race.

THE WORLD DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.