Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-25-2007, 08:46 PM

Default Re: TR: Magic the Gathering

i figured mentioning a gf would be too much for oot. anyways the jobs going really well. before that i was an estimator for a framing/ drywall company, that job was a real bitch. now i work on site in a little trailor office making sure the contractors do there stuff, way easier job and it pays $18.5 instead of 15 and hour. somebody asked thats why im explaining it. i dont really get to brag about my situation to my real friends cuz i know its dooshy thats why im doin it here. my friends got a real thing about my gf "mudflaps" lol but if i bragged to them, my gf would find out and thats not good.

kimbell i was about to start reading your link but ima save all that stuff for later if i do get around do commiting some time to the game (actually ill read it when i get hme or ill never get around to it thanks for sharing the link). i kinda dont like that you have to get really into it, poker took long enough to kinda get decent at and im slightly over break even at the bodog $5 super turbo sngs.