Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 10-17-2007, 10:20 PM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
The program has separate database files it creates from the hand histories. it doesn't save the hands though there are options to move the HH fies into an archive. There's more about this in the "readme.rtf" file.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there any way to move this database when upgrading versions?

Is there any way to move this database to pokertracker after I have already deleted all the hand history files?
Old 10-17-2007, 10:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
The program has separate database files it creates from the hand histories. it doesn't save the hands though there are options to move the HH fies into an archive. There's more about this in the "readme.rtf" file.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there any way to move this database when upgrading versions?

Is there any way to move this database to pokertracker after I have already deleted all the hand history files?

[/ QUOTE ]

No if they're gone that's it.
Old 10-17-2007, 11:12 PM

Crash, repeatedly - trying to move player stats around so I can play. I cant even get it set up to play. Seems like when I try and left-click to pop-up the main stats box - the program crashes. Guessing the street-detail pop-ups and the main pop-up are not playing nice.

Edit - added the name to the stats box, so i could set up the position. I was left-clicking to see the player name, to make sure I was positioning the stats right. I will make sure to be more careful with the left-clicks. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2007, 02:07 AM

Default Re: V1.10

Nice job Mike! Has anyone had any problems with RTHud on Stars while using Poker-Spy? RTHud runs fine til I open up Poker-Spy.
Old 10-18-2007, 12:18 PM

So Fozzy it crashes when you left click on the player panel? You play on FTP right? Any other software running? Could you switch on the logging and send me the last few lines of the log.txt... Doubt it will have anything, but you never know. Gotta admit I'm a little stumped. Anybody else have this problems?

[ QUOTE ]

Nice job Mike! Has anyone had any problems with RTHud on Stars while using Poker-Spy? RTHud runs fine til I open up Poker-Spy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Works fine for me. Again if you got to the FTP settings and switch on the logging I might get something that could help me fix it.
Old 10-18-2007, 12:22 PM

It doesnt crash EVERY time - but intermittently while clicking/double-clicking on the stats panel. I will run the LOG file and play a bit this afternoon, probably. I will post the text from the log file here, after I do.

*Edit - Ditto what the guy below me says.
Old 10-18-2007, 12:32 PM

Kudos Mike for all your efforts on this HUD. I use a Macintosh and am running all my poker software under Virtual PC. PokerAce HUD will not work under VPC due to their anti-piracy scheme, so RealTime is a blessing for me. MUCH better than Gametime+ I was using. Donation will be coming your way!

A couple requests

Would it be possible to put table average preflop raise in the table HUD? This gives an indication of total table aggression and is useful.

Also it would be real nice if the main window would remember its size and position.

Thanks much.
Old 10-18-2007, 06:25 PM

This looks awesome but haven't used it yet as i don't have access to my stars account at the moment.

Question: I plan on playing lots of Stars 4/180's exclusively. Will I be able to open all 20 tables at once so this collects data on all players and then store it all for use when I start another tourney later in the day?

Cheers for this and it seems amazingly generous that someone would go to this geat length and then allow people to use it at will.

Hail, MikeChops!!
Old 10-18-2007, 07:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Question: I plan on playing lots of Stars 4/180's exclusively. Will I be able to open all 20 tables at once so this collects data on all players and then store it all for use when I start another tourney later in the day?

[/ QUOTE ]
This is referred to as datamining and is prohibited at PokerStars.
Old 10-20-2007, 04:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So Fozzy it crashes when you left click on the player panel? You play on FTP right? Any other software running? Gotta admit I'm a little stumped. Anybody else have this problems?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm on FTP with the same problem. I have a betpot and reload script running in the background but I don't think they're interfering. Realtime seems to crash when a mouse-over statbox is up and I try to (or accidentally) click on a player's name for the detailed box to popup. It might even be crashing when I click anywhere in the player's box while a mouse-over statbox is up.