Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-07-2007, 08:46 PM

Default Re: ALL MY ACCOUNTS WERE HACKED INTO

He's done it before..... http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poke...70397&st=0

http://www.neverwinpoker.com/phpnuke...ict-26447.html
Old 01-07-2007, 09:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
skip u msut change all your passwords asap on a different computer. also need to clean the spyware.

he will steal your aim names to try and scam other highstakes players. hes been using holdumgods to lift players names. i pmed as i said he did this to me awhile ago.

he uses holdumgods aim which u know and uses a name artoface also.

hes from state of new york. and has an IP address from roadrunner. this is what neteller told me. hes prolly got your aim passwords and the passwords to whatever u typed while your computer was infected. he has them all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe it's just the phrasing, but this is the most ominous sounding thing ever.
Old 01-07-2007, 10:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Looks like Brandi is back online again...

[/ QUOTE ]

dude ur a doucebag and your jokes arent funny. this is also a very serious issue and not the place for ur lame [censored] jokes.
Old 01-07-2007, 10:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
skip u msut change all your passwords asap on a different computer. also need to clean the spyware.

he will steal your aim names to try and scam other highstakes players. hes been using holdumgods to lift players names. i pmed as i said he did this to me awhile ago.

he uses holdumgods aim which u know and uses a name artoface also.

hes from state of new york. and has an IP address from roadrunner. this is what neteller told me. hes prolly got your aim passwords and the passwords to whatever u typed while your computer was infected. he has them all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe it's just the phrasing, but this is the most ominous sounding thing ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes this happened to me before thats why i tried to give him the most info the quickest. time is a big issue on these types of things.
Old 01-07-2007, 10:08 PM

CinidyLynn the retarded shortstacker on FTP has also tried this with me... at least I didn't click on the binary.
Old 01-07-2007, 10:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dude ur a doucebag and your jokes arent funny. this is also a very serious issue and not the place for ur lame [censored] jokes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I found his joke funny. This is a very serious issue to the OP, not to everyone else. Anyone who is stupid enough to fall for something like this deserves to have their money stolen, that's how life goes.
Old 01-07-2007, 10:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I found his joke funny. This is a very serious issue to the OP, not to everyone else. Anyone who is stupid enough to fall for something like this deserves to have their money stolen, that's how life goes.

[/ QUOTE ]

One of these days if something this big happens to you I would guess you'll change your tune.
Old 01-07-2007, 10:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

One of these days if something this big happens to you I would guess you'll change your tune.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. I'd call myself a [censored], do whatever I could to get my money back/find the person who did this, and move on. If I made a post about it I would expect people to make fun of me, because it's my fault.

I think if you don't know how to take care of yourself on the internet, you shouldn't have tens of thousands of dollars in cyber space.
Old 01-07-2007, 10:44 PM

thats rough. sry.
Old 01-07-2007, 10:59 PM

Man that sucks. Someone posted he was from NY and what his service provider was. Honestly, if someone stole 50 thousand dollars from me, i would take a couple thousand dollars and buy a plane ticket as well as pay off a low level Roadrunner employee for an address, and i would go break some knee caps.

Someone steals 50K from you, you do everything you can to ruin their lives. IDK how much 50K is to you, but that is alot of money. Ruin this persons life to your best ability.