Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2006, 03:59 PM

Default Re: A Completely Politically Incorrect Post

MW,

In my general experience, poor white kids tend to have much bigger chips on their shoulder.
Old 01-04-2006, 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
PS: If this is tl; and you d want to r it, the gist is that I think most black people are assholes.

[/ QUOTE ]
Most is too strong a word. Some black people are assholes, just as some white people are assholes
I'm from Long Island, and generally I try to reserve judgment about people, regardless of race/religion et al, until I've actually interacted with them. That being said, it probably is true that there is more of a tendency among black people for crime and physical aggression, though it's more socio-economic than it is purely about race. I believe, though, that a-holes come in all shapes and sizes, and the kids you confronted could as easily have been baggy pants-wearing, nose ring-having, spoiled white kids (see Columbine). For all you know, most of the other guys who go to that school want nothing to do with the punks you had a run-in with.

I don't know if its racism towards non-Black people that is so prevalent (as you state). I have no proof or data on this, but does anyone know if Black people are more subject to violence as a whole? That would make more sense.

That is, they didn't single you out because you're white, but only because maybe they (as a whole) are more subject to violence?

I don't consider myself racist, but I agree with you in a sense.

There are many blacks that still hold the attitude that white people are trying to hold them down. This annoys the [censored] out of me. Just [censored] live your life and stop dwelling! There are plenty of successful blacks out there that worked really hard to get to where they are, and these people bitching about whites keeping them down are just lazy or stupid, or both. There are plenty of white people that are poor as [censored] too and the same damn % of them either succeed or they fail.

Also, what is with the awards show "Black Awards 2005" (it was on BET). Can you even imagine what would happen if we had the damn White Awards? Talk about racism.
Old 01-04-2006, 04:01 PM

Location: My Avatar is Cursed for my Teams. Please don\'t curse my burger.

[ QUOTE ]
MW,

In my general experience, poor white kids tend to have much bigger chips on their shoulder.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm, what? the poor white kids in San Francisco? Are these the ones who have to drive domestic cars?

Edit: By the way it sucks that this and JBB's post today were moved to politics. These are not political threads.
Old 01-04-2006, 04:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All:

If Macdaddy had posted this story without mentioning the race of these kids, would you have pictured them as black or white while reading it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, a bunch of young idiots coming out of an auto tech school?

Im going white all the way.
Maybe it's a texas thing... but the only black mechanics I've ever dealt with were all shadetree types, never went to auto school. Come to think of it, they didn't gouge as much either.
Old 01-04-2006, 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, what is with the awards show "Black Awards 2005" (it was on BET). Can you even imagine what would happen if we had the damn White Awards? Talk about racism.

[/ QUOTE ]

i believe these are called the oscars.
Old 01-04-2006, 04:04 PM

Another revision:

I wrote a lot out of anger. I'm calling myself a racist and allowing myself to be called a racist because I stereotype the kids who look like these punks all the time. That said, I've never run into white people who've acted like this, so obviously (like I said), I'm biased.

Ugh, I'm a dick, but these three douchebags are even bigger dicks. That said, it's not like there AREN'T poor white kids in new york, but obviously I've never run into enough of them to think, poor white kid = [censored]. Poor black kid = [censored] a good 90% of the time.
Old 01-04-2006, 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All:

If Macdaddy had posted this story without mentioning the race of these kids, would you have pictured them as black or white while reading it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends on whether he was in Highlandtown or Greenmount, hon. Seriously the worst [censored] [censored] cock [censored] [censored] I've ever been accosted by were fat white [censored] [censored] from Highlandtown...

So, f [censored] whitey.
--GA

EDIT: EWWWW I posted in Politics! I must go to the bathwater that is BBV to clean both mind and SPIRIT! (pour down center!)
Old 01-04-2006, 04:07 PM

thats about the fastest ive ever seen a post appear, get popular, and get moved. astro is on point today.

as to the OP... most stupid poor kids act like this. its more a reaction to their socioeconomic conditions than anything else. if you'd been outside the desegregated Automotive tech school, you'd probably have gotten [censored] from poor white kids too. shrug. but i go out of my way not to piss off black guys or mexican guys. white guys dont scare me. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Closed Thread