Old 07-31-2007, 03:01 PM
lawsoncb lawsoncb is offline

Default QuickTender. New battlefield ewallet?

I got this email this morning from quicktender. What is wierd the email account I recieved this on is less then a week old and was only given out to Poker sites(PS, FTP, Battlefield, UB, AP, Bodog, Bugsy) ewallets(ECOcard, Click2Pay, epass, Firepay, Paypal) and my bank.

Did anyone else get this email or ever heard of Quicktender?

Note i did not click any links or given any info. Links and personal info deleted

Old 07-31-2007, 03:13 PM
jkpoker jkpoker is offline

Location: Grinding
Default Re: QuickTender. New battlefield ewallet?

i got one from eurolinx
Old 07-31-2007, 04:34 PM
pokahjokah pokahjokah is offline

I got an email from them today, they said they were from pokerseas.com. I play at royal card club, but that is a prima site. So, I was a little confused at first.
Old 07-31-2007, 06:21 PM
jimbolina jimbolina is offline
Junior Member

Let me guess...