Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2007, 05:29 AM

Default Here\'s why

I spoke to customer service today and was told that they are having some sort of glitch right now in being able to complete ACH withdrawal transactions and they were trying to figure out the problem. She said that it may take another week or two before they figure out the problem.
I asked her about a few withdrawals that I have that I made before this glitch started and she said that they may not go through, but if they don't then they'll be returned back to my epassporte account after 7 business days.
She also said that this hasn't affected the epassporte visa, and that that can still be used for withdrawing money at ATMs.
God what a pain in the butt.
Now I have to pay $35 to wait 2 weeks for the card, at which time the problem will have already resolved itself (hopefully)
Old 09-07-2007, 08:27 AM

Default Re: FAILURE message when withdrawing with EPASS

[ QUOTE ]
Still waiting on a transfer since aug 28

should i be worried?

[/ QUOTE ]

I got one this morning that I submitted 8/29. Hoping the 8/30 and 8/31 transfers follow.
Old 09-07-2007, 09:21 AM

Default Re: Here\'s why

[ QUOTE ]
I spoke to customer service today and was told that they are having some sort of glitch right now in being able to complete ACH withdrawal transactions and they were trying to figure out the problem. She said that it may take another week or two before they figure out the problem.
I asked her about a few withdrawals that I have that I made before this glitch started and she said that they may not go through, but if they don't then they'll be returned back to my epassporte account after 7 business days.
She also said that this hasn't affected the epassporte visa, and that that can still be used for withdrawing money at ATMs.
God what a pain in the butt.
Now I have to pay $35 to wait 2 weeks for the card, at which time the problem will have already resolved itself (hopefully)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah this really sucks. I only do a few hundred a week, but 90% of the time when I try withdrawing to my bank I get the failure message and I'm getting pretty pissed so I might just have to waste $35 for the damn card. OK as I'm typing this I just purchased the Visa, how long do these generally take to receive in the mail?
Old 09-07-2007, 09:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Still waiting on a transfer since aug 28

should i be worried?

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably shouldn't worry, mine usually take 5 business days and since Labor Day wasn't a business day it should be hitting your bank soon. Although the glitches with bank withdrawals might affect withdrawals in process, so it might be returned to your ePassporte account.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:44 AM

When I ordered my card, I think it took 2-3 weeks to arrive. It has been more then worth the 35 though as it's really convenient.

Also initiated a transfer to my bank account on the 27th and it has been received so no problems for me.

My account did show an incorrect $0 balance yesterday, but a couple of refreshes and it was back to the correct amount. Sounds like they are strugling through several system problems.
Old 09-07-2007, 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When I ordered my card, I think it took 2-3 weeks to arrive. It has been more then worth the 35 though as it's really convenient.

Also initiated a transfer to my bank account on the 27th and it has been received so no problems for me.

My account did show an incorrect $0 balance yesterday, but a couple of refreshes and it was back to the correct amount. Sounds like they are strugling through several system problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldn't you know it, just hours after I decide to get the ATM card, the bank withdrawals are going through again.
Old 09-07-2007, 08:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wouldn't you know it, just hours after I decide to get the ATM card, the bank withdrawals are going through again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can anyone else confirm? I have no money in my Epass account to try.
Old 09-07-2007, 09:48 PM

It went through for me at 12:00 Pacific Time today.
Old 09-08-2007, 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've been trying to deposit into epassporte and haven't had any luck in the past couple days. Old CC was 'flagged' for some unknown reason (maybe because I logged in at home instead of work). Tried a different CC - micropayment showed up on my CC site - confirmed - tried to deposit 'verified by visa' success - then "Your transaction has been declined by your bank". My bank claims no knowledge of any of this other than the pending micropayment/confirmation amount. I think they are just having some issues, I have emailed them. We'll see. In the meanwhile looking into other deposit methods.

[/ QUOTE ]

The exact same thing happened to me. Do you think this is because these banks refuse to fund ePassporte or because there was a technical error? Every time the transaction gets declined I get charged a $1 fee from "Arcot Systems"