Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2007, 01:39 PM

Default Re: wsop circuit at caesars indiana..Oct 17th

great score JP.

Meh-ish for me.....2 way chopped a $250 STT for $1.2K. In the Monday $330 event & a daily $200, found zip situations & busted early trying to get creative. The Wednesday $550 mega did not go, just me + 2 others signed up...sigh...back to Chicago

gl to all

At least one 550 STT got started
Old 10-27-2007, 01:59 PM

Default Re: wsop circuit at caesars indiana..Oct 17th

They have been getting the 550's off with a delay pretty much every day. The megas have been a huge disappointment; even when they have run they have had less than 20 entrants.

The thing that I am finding annoying this trip is where they are running the STTs. Caesars IN has 36 tables. For the Circuit they add 7 in a small area next to the podium and another 10 at the other end of the boat, surrounded by slot machines. And all of the slot machines closest to the poker tables down there allow smoking. So your 'non-smoking' tournament has smokers 3 feet away (or less; the staff allows non-playing observers to smoke right behind the players. Sometimes you'll see players standing with one hand on their chair and a cigarette in hand...)

This didn't bother me too much, as I could play a couple then take a break, and eventually (usually once the mega finished) they would move the sats down to the 7 table area. But Friday night they decided to keep them down at the other end because, as one employee told me "it keeps thing quieter down here".

Gee, thanks. Nothing like paying money to be a second class citizen...