Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2006, 09:27 PM

Default UB Rakeback problem

My rakeback affiliate tells me I'm not showing up on their list, UB tells me I have the right affiliate. Affiliate tells me they keep sending mails. This has been almost a month since account creation/first deposit.

Anybody else having the same problem? I want to re-deposit to get this weekends bonus, but I'm already missing out on tons of RB from last month.
Old 11-10-2006, 09:39 PM

Default Re: UB Rakeback problem

Happens ALL THE TIME with UB [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2006, 09:59 PM

If the affiliate is reputable then we are sure they are telling you the truth. They stand to gain nothing by lying to you since you probably wouldnt play without rakeback and so they will end up with nothing

Kind regards

RakeTheRake
Old 11-10-2006, 10:14 PM

read this thread
Old 11-15-2006, 10:21 AM

My fiancee and I are having the same problem. Here's our situation: She signed up through a 2+2 sponsor rakeback affiliate for a UB account that uses her name and e-mail address, though the street addresses are the same. However, for simplicity, we just used my neteller account for the first deposit, which went fine. Now two different problems are happening:

1. She can't cashout because the e-mail addresses on the UB account and the neteller account don't match.

2. She isn't showing up on the affiliate's report. It's been about 2 or 3 weeks now, during which she's played several hours.

I'm hesitant to sign us up for a third account for fear of running into similar problems. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
-Freeze
Old 11-16-2006, 01:42 AM

Dr_Freeze --

To answer a few of your questions...

1. Simply change the email address on Neteller account temporarily by going to Neteller --> Options --> Email Address. The email addresses should then match up and hopefully then you can cash out.
2. The affiliate should contact UB to see if they can switch your fiancée to their affiliate report (assuming of course that UB can tell that your fiancée did indeed sign up under this affiliate via link/code). We have done this numerous time, though be aware that UB's customer support is less than stellar...and typically it can take 1-2 weeks and literally 10-20 emails on our part...essentially bother the heck out of them until we get what we want accomplished =)

You do have the option of signing up for a third account as UB allows...you just have to be careful as to how you go about this to ensure you are tracked correctly...if in doubt, if you do want to sign up again, contact an affiliate directly first for further instructions.

I hope this helps, and best of luck, let us know if you have further questions or anything else we can assist you with.

Tim
RakeBackDirect
Old 11-16-2006, 04:48 PM

Thanks for the reply. I've pretty much decided to just cash her UB account out directly to her bank account with an e-check withdrawal and then start a new, fresh UB account altogether (with rakeback). Hopefully, this one will get tracked appropriately. It seems like 3 accounts is the limit at UB from what I've read on these boards, and I've technically only got 1 now (2 if UB counts hers against me).

With respect to the neteller thing, in the meantime I've already signed her up for her own neteller account, so neteller won't let me change the email address on my account to her e-mail address, because her e-mail address is already linked to her neteller account.

So that would mean I would need to create a third e-mail address and apply it to both her UB account and my neteller account, which seems like too much of a runaround.

What a pain in my ass.

Thanks again for the reply,
-Freeze