Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2007, 11:21 AM

Default Re: Person to person transfers

I will email the sites advise them of what is going on, with the link to this thread, so they know I am the only one to be blamed LOL

I am a looooser and a gamblaholic LOL
Old 06-04-2007, 11:22 AM

But I will still make sure that all the people who sent me money will get it back. At least I am honorable scumbag [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-04-2007, 11:46 AM

Allen you are a scumbag and a liar.
You have to lie about everything even about some nonesense. You said you just cashed out, in your previous post you said you had no money online and wanted to get some in exchange for a money order,
Old 06-04-2007, 11:50 AM

Just pftened an account at full tilt,. Can anyone do paypal to fulltilt $25 on ft for $ 33 paypal to you?

I'd still prefer that deal on stars but want to play today so I opened a ft account in hopes someone there might give me a hand
Old 06-04-2007, 12:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Allen you are a scumbag and a liar.
You have to lie about everything even about some nonesense. You said you just cashed out, in your previous post you said you had no money online and wanted to get some in exchange for a money order,

[/ QUOTE ]

I am a scumbag? How, you [censored] degenerate? Because you were begging me for your mortgage payment for the last 2 weeks? Yes, I did cash out, my whole BR is in cash. I did MoneyGram last night and I am back online =) You, however are broke and worthless.

Get a [censored] job, you worthless scum.

I have not cheated or scammed anyone. Get a [censored] clue.

I AM A MAN OF HONOR, MAN OF MY WORD.

20 People from this board will vouch and I am pretty new!!!

I regret it greatly that I have ever dealt with you in the first place for measly $50 transfer. Do not stain my reputation with your worthless name.
Old 06-04-2007, 12:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, because of that scumbag who scammed me for $ 60, I ended up loosing all the money.

Now I am really screwed, no money for morgage no nothing. I did pay back about $ 500 to people I owed money to. Now I have no choice but to contact all my banks and credit cards to dispute all my gambling transactions, and contact DOJ and tell them which processors are being used fraudulently by Full Tilt and Absolute. I hope everyone who traded with me will get their money of those sites. I need $ 1300 by 5:45 pm or i will have to go through with this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I traded 350 w/ limitninja last night -- he sent it to me from absolute, which is where he is now saying that he used his card that he will attempt chargebacks with. i'm not too worried but limitninja, you should have told me this when u were doing this last night.
Old 06-04-2007, 12:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well, because of that scumbag who scammed me for $ 60, I ended up loosing all the money.

Now I am really screwed, no money for morgage no nothing. I did pay back about $ 500 to people I owed money to. Now I have no choice but to contact all my banks and credit cards to dispute all my gambling transactions, and contact DOJ and tell them which processors are being used fraudulently by Full Tilt and Absolute. I hope everyone who traded with me will get their money of those sites. I need $ 1300 by 5:45 pm or i will have to go through with this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I traded 350 w/ limitninja last night -- he sent it to me from absolute, which is where he is now saying that he used his card that he will attempt chargebacks with. i'm not too worried but limitninja, you should have told me this when u were doing this last night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Teddy...do you see how bad this guy is?
Old 06-04-2007, 01:13 PM

I just traded $9000 with TeddyFBI again for FTP -> Bank wire. I know it gets old but I figured I'd let you all know some good news.
Old 06-04-2007, 03:27 PM

Hi, I would like to trade $1200 that I have on Fulltiltpoker for $1150 on pokerstars. I would send first obv...

Pm me if interested.
Old 06-04-2007, 03:34 PM

LOL I emailed pokerstars and told them that the limitninja account is the same person from banned account and told them all the things i have done I thought they are gonna close it but they let me keep it wow. Pokerstars rule, people who traded on pokerstars don't need to worry
Closed Thread