Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting

Old 11-30-2007, 01:19 PM

Default Re: Survivor Football -- Week 13

should be a no brainer with Denver hopefully. SF sucks, but the Panthers defense has absolutely sucked nuts the last 2 weeks. Vikes, very inconsistent and Peterson is not 100%. Although the rams have pulled in 2 wins, they are still awful. Denver or Cleveland definitely.
Old 11-30-2007, 01:47 PM

Rams (with Bulger) I could see, even Denver. But Cleveland? The market has them pk right now against Arizona! That would be a horrible play, unless you think that line is off by about 4 pts. If you think that though, you should be sticking about 10% of your bankroll on the Browns.

I don't even think Cleveland is a favorite in that game, let alone the best favorite of your options.
Old 11-30-2007, 02:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
should be a no brainer with Denver hopefully. SF sucks, but the Panthers defense has absolutely sucked nuts the last 2 weeks. Vikes, very inconsistent and Peterson is not 100%. Although the rams have pulled in 2 wins, they are still awful. Denver or Cleveland definitely.

[/ QUOTE ]

Denver needed overtime to beat Oakland when they played at Mile High. They're just another very up-and-down team. Cutler looked good on Sunday tho.
Old 11-30-2007, 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Take Minny

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you think that they're really inconsistent tho? And that the Lions will be able to throw the ball all over them?

[/ QUOTE ]

the way I understand it you want to pick the team that has the best chance of winning with some consideration to pick a team that fewer of your opponents will pick. I think for the reasons you outlined others will not pick Min so that is one good point. Secondly they are the biggest favs of any of hte teams you have left. NFL lines are for the most part efficient so why try to reinvent the wheel.