Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2007, 01:43 PM

Default Re: V1.13c

Cool ... that is how I hoped it would work ... just mine a lot, move the files to my regular history folder and fire up RT, then wait a while til it has imported them all.

Thx mike [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-03-2007, 11:15 AM

Mike, I dunno if this has been brought up before, but iPoker tables with a () at the end of the name are causing the HUD problem. It seems it can't find them on the screen (there might be differences in the screenname and the hand file)

Examples Banff (No DP) .. but ok, no DP tables can be avoided, more critical are the HU tables like Provo (Heads Up) ... if you want to play HU you simply can't use RT HUD.
Old 11-03-2007, 05:19 PM

You do have the latest right? It was mentioned earlier and I think I fixed it. Hard to be sure because I had to mine the hands and possibly the format for saved hands' table names is slightly different.

If you do have the latest, please send me a file from a table that wouldn't display and I'll try to have a look a it.
Old 11-03-2007, 06:27 PM

Mike, I've tried exporting and reimporting hands from PT and rebuilding the DB and actually lost a bunch of hands that I had in the realtime DB. Suggestions for fixing this?
Old 11-03-2007, 06:30 PM

Is there a way to make this not pop up with the last hand on FT. It's really messing up the window focus while 14 tabling.
Old 11-03-2007, 06:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there a way to make this not pop up with the last hand on FT. It's really messing up the window focus while 14 tabling.

[/ QUOTE ]

Set the mucked card timer to 0? You ain't got time to look at them anyway! But it like the latest FTP version pops a table to the top when its your turn to act and that is pretty annoying.
Old 11-03-2007, 06:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mike, I've tried exporting and reimporting hands from PT and rebuilding the DB and actually lost a bunch of hands that I had in the realtime DB. Suggestions for fixing this?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you don't have the hands in PT and haven't saved them, there's not much you can do.
Old 11-03-2007, 08:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you don't have the hands in PT and haven't saved them, there's not much you can do.

[/ QUOTE ]

If we have hands that are only on RT but we want to add more databases? How are we doing htis without losing anything? Just adding the DB and expecting RT not to duplicate any hands?
Old 11-03-2007, 08:27 PM

I really like the stats that are more than PAHUDs.

But I think its so ugly, because you cannot really tell where the symbols should be [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

has anyone uploaded his/her settings for others?
Old 11-03-2007, 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If we have hands that are only on RT but we want to add more databases? How are we doing htis without losing anything? Just adding the DB and expecting RT not to duplicate any hands?

[/ QUOTE ]

You should keep the hand histories files around. You can always rebuild if you have those. There's a section saying the same thing at greater length in the readme file. RT won't import duplicates.

[ QUOTE ]

really like the stats that are more than PAHUDs.

But I think its so ugly, because you cannot really tell where the symbols should be

has anyone uploaded his/her settings for others?

[/ QUOTE ]

Personally I like my Red, White and Blue theme (see above screen shot). I guess PAHUD has more flexible layout in that you dont have to put all the stats on one panel. But in the end it's just numbers. You can color them or make them different fonts but it's not a paint prog.