Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2007, 11:47 PM

Default I [censored] hate tow trucks

Like the subject says, I [censored] hate tow trucks. They are outside preying on everyone right now like they have any worth to society other than keeping the retard population at its peak. Tow trucks who tow people's cars for parking violations make my blood boil.

And before anyone says anything about it, yes, I'm a police officer, but I've never had anyone's vehicle towed for parking. I wouldn't have their car towed unless I gave them ample warning to get it moved. I have given many parking tickets, but that is only $5. $5 is better than $150 to get your car back.
Old 09-14-2007, 12:08 AM

Default Re: I [censored] hate tow trucks

I've still failed to meet a cop I've liked. Quit crying, you dickbags dish out more [censored] just cause you have a badge. I'm sure you've given many tickets for the dumbest [censored] ever and even put people in jail for dumbass [censored]. You're a piece of [censored] to society. If I could say this to you in real life without you abusing your powers, I gladly would. But [censored] like this http://view.break.com/364260 happens so I just have to keep my mouth shut. I hope your life is a living hell. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-14-2007, 12:11 AM

You're a cop?
Old 09-14-2007, 12:22 AM

yeah, a few days ago my friend went to the doctor's and got there early a bit early so he parked next door and got some coffee at a coffee shop. then he walked over to the doctor's office. came out and his car was towed because he left the property. cost him $190 and ihs car was car to a northern suburb.

i took him up there and the driver said he was sitting in his truck watching my friend drink his coffee and saw him leave the property and just waiting until he was gone before he hooked up his car. freaking scumbags.
Old 09-14-2007, 01:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I've still failed to meet a cop I've liked. Quit crying, you dickbags dish out more [censored] just cause you have a badge. I'm sure you've given many tickets for the dumbest [censored] ever and even put people in jail for dumbass [censored]. You're a piece of [censored] to society. If I could say this to you in real life without you abusing your powers, I gladly would. But [censored] like this http://view.break.com/364260 happens so I just have to keep my mouth shut. I hope your life is a living hell. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You sure give off a strong first impression. I already know I don't like you and I've never met you. First off, me hating tow trucks has nothing to do with me being an officer.

How can you say I abuse my powers when I have said nothing about how I perform my duties? You're a retard just like those tow truck drivers.

I'm not going to explain anything about what I've done because you're a POS.

I've never done this before, so you're #1. Be happy you have some worth to this world:

[ QUOTE ]
You are now ignoring this user. You will no longer see the body of any of their posts.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-14-2007, 01:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You sure give off a strong first impression. I already know I don't like you and I've never met you. First off, me hating tow trucks has nothing to do with me being an officer.

How can you say I abuse my powers when I have said nothing about how I perform my duties? You're a retard just like those tow truck drivers.

I'm not going to explain anything about what I've done because you're a POS.

I've never done this before, so you're #1. Be happy you have some worth to this world:

[ QUOTE ]
You are now ignoring this user. You will no longer see the body of any of their posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Steven Allan Spielberg (born December 18, 1946)[1] is an American film director and producer. Spielberg is a three-time Academy Award winner and is the highest grossing filmmaker of all time, his films having made nearly $8 billion internationally. Forbes Magazine places Spielberg's net worth at $3 billion.[2] As of 2006, Premiere listed him as the most powerful and influential figure in the motion picture industry. TIME named him in the '100 Greatest People of the Century'. At the end of the 20th century LIFE named him the most influential person of his generation.[3]

In a career that spans almost four decades, Spielberg's films have touched many themes and genres. During the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s, three of his films, Jaws, E.T., and Jurassic Park became the highest grossing films for their time. During his early years as a director, his sci-fi and adventure films were often seen as the archetype of modern Hollywood blockbuster film-making. In recent years, he has tackled emotionally powerful issues such as the Holocaust, slavery, war, and terrorism.
Old 09-14-2007, 04:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You're a cop?

[/ QUOTE ]

ya he might have 3 or 4 posts on this place that dont elude to his profession.
Old 09-14-2007, 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You're a piece of [censored] to society.

[/ QUOTE ]
If you're serious, you're stupid. If you're leveling, you're still stupid.

I like ItalianFX. I've always found his posts to be thoughtful, intelligent, and entertaining. But that's probably more than your little douchebag brain can handle.
Old 09-14-2007, 04:58 PM

AGREED

Old 09-14-2007, 05:00 PM

Doesn't a cop have to come or something before they can tow you? I had no idea a tow truck driver could just see you do something you're technically not allowed to do and then tow you. Or did the business tow you? Did they have signs up? This seems outrageous to me.