Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2007, 07:21 PM

Default Townsends blog

The comments are sometimes hilarious, I especially like this one: Agree or disagree with poster?
-----------------------------------------------------
why do u even think of "not over coming the losses"? its only one day of playing. sounds so results oriented. i really dont know how u made so much money in the past. it must have came easy.

why do u even acknowledge about getting yur aces cracked twice in plo? yur starting to sound like some micro limit player with a blog trying to be the next big thing in poker.

good players dont focus on results......just good play........remember? remeber brian? all these things u say prove that u got a long way to go if u want to be the best. u never were the best. u were far from it. u won the most money in the shortest amount of time but that doesnt make u the best. to be the best in poker means many different things. u said u dont think about the money and here u r talking about not over coming earlier losses of today. u had it all figured out before when the game played easy for u and now u want to mimick phil ivey with stop losses.

i said before that yur bad streak was going to be as epic as the rush u been on for the past year. u cant just keep winning in this game. the cards just simply dont allow it. the doomswitch got pushed the night u had the all in hand on the flop where u had flush draw with straight draw and a pair and omgclaiaiken had nut straight. u turned 3 of a kind on the turn and missed the river. i knew right then that the party was over. i know u remember that hand brian. whats happened since?

i'll make another prediction and the moderator can ban me for life. i dont give a [censored]. i was right before and i'll be right again. brian, u will not make 1 million back from yur 3-4 million loss. maybe you'll get lucky in a donkament but u will not make back 1 million online. prove me wrong if yur so good. i been a pro for years and i watched yur game for a long time. u didnt do anything speacial. i saw u get a lot of card cooperation. u would win an awful lot of races and i'm not even going to talk about the bone head plays u made where u should have lost but still won.

brian, its over baby. deep down, u know it. i even know what yur thinking. yur going to give it one last shot and really try yur best and if u lose another million, you'll quit for sure, right? remember, when the champ gets knocked down, its very rare he gets up again. u never really were a seasoned champ. i can tell by the way u talk now in yur blog. i dont see phil ivey with blogs and self doubt and reassesing his game. phil is a real proven champ. step aside brian. yur done. u should have been done 1 year ago.
Old 08-30-2007, 07:33 PM

Default Re: Townsends blog

[x] u
[x] i
[ ]
Old 08-30-2007, 07:37 PM

it is a little known fact that OP is actually aba's evil twin brother, who was separated at birth and was shipped to an orphanage

...AND SO THE PLOT THICKENS
Old 08-30-2007, 07:37 PM

[ ]excellent post
[x]tl; dr
[ ]Brandi
[ ]Relax baby im just taking a piss
Old 08-30-2007, 07:39 PM

what a sad little man
Old 08-30-2007, 07:40 PM

Why are so many people picking on Townsend? Why so much hate for the guy?

Jealous?
Old 08-30-2007, 07:47 PM

I actually really agree with some of this, and I'm a fan of Brian's.
Old 08-30-2007, 07:49 PM

Im not a Townsend fanboy by any stretch of the imagination, however it seems to me that you have some serious issues.
Old 08-30-2007, 07:52 PM

clarification: the BLOG POSTER, has serious issues. It's a c/p job to stir the chit.
Old 08-30-2007, 08:01 PM

"i been a pro for years"

please dont justify and die