Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2007, 12:16 AM

Default Re: Nucharge Bodog

Update on my situation in case it helps anyone:

I contacted Bodog about my problem, and complained about them sending my money back to NUcharge instead of sending a check like I asked.
Bodog contacted NUcharge and Nucharge support contacted me. After some back and forth NUcharge support said my money would be transfered from the ATM section back into my main account within 72 hours. So hopefully, by monday I'll be able to transfer it back to Bodog.

Question: Is NUcharge charging the same 3% for redepositing back to Bodog even though they are the ones that failed to cash out the money when they had it?
Old 11-03-2007, 12:39 AM

I withdrew from bodog and i got the check nearly 2 months later as apposed to a withdrawl from pokerstars which i received in about a week. Says something about the sites.
Old 11-03-2007, 03:25 AM

lol@worrying about 5 dollars in atm fees
if you get that 1200 out without spending 50-60 dollars in fees you are a supergod.They charge some random exchange rate fees as well.
Old 11-03-2007, 10:34 AM

if you get that 1200 out without spending 50-60 dollars in fees you are a supergod. They charge some random exchange rate fees as well.
__________________________________________________ ___

You are incorrect. Nucharge does not charge the exchange fee. It is the bank/ATM you withdraw from that charges the fee... and it varies by bank. Do some research and find the one with the lowest exchange rate. The ATM I use does not charge a per transaction fee because somehow the ATM card is in their network... also very low exchange rate. I can withdraw $1560 total on two transactions and after I make those withdraws my ATM card is left with a balance of about $22.00 AUS which means I am only paying a about $25.00 in fees to get $1560.... thats a little over 1.5% which is not bad at all...

Does this make me a supergod? Of course not. If you do your homework you can withdraw very reasonable.... but if you just rush off to the first ATM you find and don't research the fees that is your problem not Nucharge. Some ATMs will charge a per transaction fee and limit your withdraw to $400 per transaction plus charge a large currency conversion fee. You want an ATM with low concersion fee, no per transaction fee and/or allows you to withdraw $800 at a time. LOL @ at letting US banks rob you cause you're too lazy to do the research.
Old 11-03-2007, 11:44 AM

ive gone to the same bank 4 different times and been charged anwhere from 27 to 68 dollars in what seems to be random (each
withdrawl was 800)
Everyone else on here has said the same thing
If you know a bank that charges 1.5% can you please share it?
Thanks

Even on nucharges website it says there is a 3% currency exchange fee for converitng the money to auds
Old 11-03-2007, 12:00 PM

Woodforest National Bank @ Wal mart is where I go

ive gone to the same bank 4 different times and been charged anwhere from 27 to 68 dollars in what seems to be random (each
withdrawl was 800)
__________________________________________________ _________

I wouldn't have gone to that bank more than twice when I noticed the discrepancy. Serioulsy find a Woodforest National Bank (based in Houston) or do some research. There is no reason to pay $68 for a $800 withdraw. I have never paid that much even before I was using Woodforest... at this time, the most important thing is for Nucharge to get the damn ATM working again. The thing is out of service more than its in service which makes me wonder if they have a cash flow problem - actually I truly believe their problems are more cash flow than technical... they use the technical excuse everytime they are short on cash IMO.
Old 11-04-2007, 06:03 AM

thanks rush
everyone else on here seems to have similar problems that i have with the fees
nucharge themselves said you would be charged 3% so i assumed it was standard
Im not used to searching banks by exchange rate fees

I though nucharge was a shady piece of [censored] since the first days it opened and said "click to play here" which was later remved. Their problems seem to be both cash flow and technical.
Old 11-04-2007, 06:04 AM

the other problem is i found a few cheaper atms but the limits were all 200 dollars which defeated the purpose
Old 11-05-2007, 10:36 AM

Well it doesn't matter anymore. Nucharge said they are suspending ATM cards indefinitely.
Old 11-05-2007, 01:05 PM

got my remaining nuscam money I requested from bodog in 3 days. Anyone trusting nucharge with their money is crazy after they screwed us for months. Put the money on bodog and request a courier check.