Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-20-2006, 07:01 PM

Default Just got apartment # 5....3 more till retirment

Brag: I'm 22, and just got my 5th apartment complex. I figure that once I buy 3 more of the same size, etc., I can retire from poker, and live in the upper middle class. And once I pay them all off (in 15ish years without poker money, with poker money sooner) I can live in the lower upper class.

Brag: Got a really good deal on this most recent place too. Made about $40,000 just by buying it from a stupid motivated california investor. I love people that have no clue what they're doing, it's nutso how much of a discount they'll give you from a couple items needing fixed up.

Beat: Needs a new roof for the "car port" but I do have a good general contractor I trust so shouldn't be that big of a deal.

Variance: One of my old "school mates" is renting from me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] So kind of funny that the "drop out" owns the "graduates" home [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]