Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2007, 07:49 PM

Default 3/6 weird spot with bare FD OOP 200BBs deep

I don't have HUD running so no stats on villain. I've never seen him before but he seems to be playing a pretty standard TAG game, a little on the weak side. I have a very solid image at the moment, am playing a bit more snug than usual since I have a good aggro TAG directly on my left. I have been playing aggressively, and have always had the goods when I've shown down a hand where I was the aggressor. Of my three flop options, which is best and why? Does anyone like checking this flop?

Villain UTG+1 raises to $20, I make it $70 from the SB with J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], villain calls

Flop ($146) Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

I bet $114, villain raises to $380

Villain has $800 behind and I cover.
Old 11-12-2007, 07:52 PM

Default Re: 3/6 weird spot with bare FD OOP 200BBs deep

fold.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:03 PM

yeah...guess you have to fold with your image and everything. only would be able to shove unders + FD vs. someone you have some sort of dynamic with.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah...guess you have to fold with your image and everything. only would be able to shove unders + FD vs. someone you have some sort of dynamic with.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking that my image was the only argument FOR shoving here. I have only showed up with the goods when I've been the one putting the chips in since he sat at the table, and since he's one tabling, I'm pretty sure he knows that.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking that my image was the only argument FOR shoving here. I have only showed up with the goods when I've been the one putting the chips in since he sat at the table, and since he's one tabling, I'm pretty sure he knows that.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok that makes sense, i was thinking it meant he wouldn't make such a big raise without a big hand.