Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2007, 11:22 AM

Default Crooked Poker site that STEALS $. BEWARE

I am posting this to as many forums as I possibly can to warn people. I started playing at a small poker site about a year ago called "PokerAvenueUSA." Their other skins include Banner Poker, PokerKA, and 2AdvancedPoker. I was playing a lot of freerolls there, a few ring games, and some guaranteed $ tourneys. I deposited a few bucks there initially. I ran it up to almost $1000 playing freerolls and ring games, but I had doubts about the validity of the site. I saw the same players win with awful hands over and over again and never miss the $ in any tourneys. Their support was horrible too, never reply to concerns or anything else.

Well, a few weeks ago I emailed them to please withdraw the $ from my account. After a week my account was closed, but I had no clue what was going on with my withdrawal. I emailed them several times after this to their support and cashier accounts, and not one reply back. I logged on with a new account to speak with their live chat support, and they closed the chat window without replying. All I wanted was an update as to what was going on, and obviously they did not want to hear it.

This site has stolen nearly $1000 from me. Period. Several others on there I have spoken too during the games said they tried to cash out and nothing happens. These sites are 100% scams. I know many people do not care about these small sites, but DO NOT SIGN UP THERE AND GIVE THEM ANY $. You will not see it again.

Besides that, the software stinks too and the programming is not right with split pots and POT LIMIT betting being off.

DO NOT SIGN UP AT BANNER POKER, POKER AVENUE USA, POKERKA, or 2ADVANCEDPOKER unless you want to be robbed.
Old 11-05-2007, 11:56 AM

Default Re: Crooked Poker site that STEALS $. BEWARE

I thought this thread was going to be about CDPoker
Old 11-05-2007, 12:08 PM

Lol, look at the names of the sites, they have hardly any advertisement (I have never heard about them til just now), and it just screams 'shady'. Sorry about your money, I hope that you get it back. Why was your account locked? Multi-accounting?
Old 11-05-2007, 12:21 PM

his account was locked because he wanted his money!
Old 11-08-2007, 05:10 PM

This Guy is Fool of it, I have been playing in PokeravenueUSA for a while and have received Cash out with No problem..
Unless you have MULTIPLE account, maybe that is why you are banned from the site..LOL
They have this FREEROLLs basically anyone can register and enter in the games and if you are any good, you can stuck up some CASH there...I infact have seen few similar player name SHANAX, SHANAXX and XSHANAX are you owner of all those players????LOL
Old 11-08-2007, 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This Guy is Fool of it , I have been playing in PokeravenueUSA for a while and have received Cash out with No problem..
Unless you have MULTIPLE account, maybe that is why you are banned from the site..LOL
They have this FREEROLLs basically anyone can register and enter in the games and if you are any good, you can stuck up some CASH there...I infact have seen few similar player name SHANAX, SHANAXX and XSHANAX are you owner of all those players????LOL

[/ QUOTE ]
hehe I LOL'D and stopped reading right there [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 11-08-2007, 06:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This Guy is Fool of it, I have been playing in PokeravenueUSA for a while and have received Cash out with No problem..

[/ QUOTE ]
Worst shill ever?
Old 11-08-2007, 06:16 PM

relax dude! just giving my opinion,,
Old 11-08-2007, 06:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's why you signed up today and posted in two threads defending this poker room most have never heard of?
Old 11-08-2007, 06:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's why you signed up today and posted in two threads defending this poker room most have never heard of?

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL my thoughts exactly. And posted nothing the least bit helpful, just blindly defended the site.