Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-2007, 12:54 AM

Default Marketplace?

Is there a forum where it's appropriate to post items for sale or WTB? How about general inquiries about where to acquire / how to sell items where the topic might not be of general interest to the community?
Old 01-27-2007, 01:04 AM

Default Re: Marketplace?

Here ya go.
Old 01-27-2007, 01:19 AM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
Here ya go.

[/ QUOTE ]

ugh. yeah, people totally go there looking to buy and sell things. theyre all thrilled to look for one thing among 50 rakeback ads...
Old 01-27-2007, 01:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Here ya go.

[/ QUOTE ]

ugh. yeah, people totally go there looking to buy and sell things. theyre all thrilled to look for one thing among 50 rakeback ads...

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-27-2007, 01:56 AM

I didn't say it was a good option, I'm saying that's what 2+2 has for him. Trying to sell stuff on the forums = spam. As for asking about where to buy things, you can try OOT, but make sure you understand the googletarding rules.
Old 01-27-2007, 08:15 PM

I didn't mean like setting up shop on 2p2. I meant more like finding info on how to bring certain types of items to market or buy stuff that weren't typically on the market, for whatever reason.

Example 1: You reload ammo/buy textbooks from Kajarebigostan for cheap/are an IT contractor and are interested in making a little on the side. Not quite appropriate for other forums because it's of a commercial nature, but it's not as if you're trying to offer this to the general market; just a "hey, if anybody's interested, I can hook you up" kind of thing.

Example 2: You are interested in music lessons of some sort. While soliciting general advice on how to find a good instructor, which may be of general interest to the community, you're also trying to get a specific referral in your area, which is not. The advantage of 2p2 is that you can have a discussion thread while also trading info on what exactly you want to buy/offer with people who come from a similar background.
Old 01-27-2007, 08:28 PM

iverson... if you want to market to the 2+2 community... you purchase a Classified or Banner Ad, simple... and they are not expensive...

If you would like to discuss "how to make money", feel free to join in the discussions in the Money Making & Business forum.